My kneejerk expectations for the offseason:
1. Peavy,Myers,Youk,Liriano,AJ are all gone, mostly to greener pastures.
2. Sox will pick up Floyd's option,and go with a rotation of Danks,Floyd,Sale,Quintana,Santiago/Axelrod/Castro
3. Kenny will pick up a marginal 3rd baseman to compete with Morel.
4. Thornton probably is traded. Crain is retained.
6. Dan Johnson might be retained.
A little tweaking around the edges,and that is about it,gang.
I would not be too upset with this scenario,as our young players might improve,and we could be back in the hunt again.