Thread: Viciedo
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

I'll play along:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcstud View Post
I have a feeling Viciedo is gone by the start of next season.
Eh, he's what, 21 or 22? I know KW's been giving away assets lately, but this would be selling WAY low. The only way Viciedo is gone is if he's waived because he has no trade value as I type this.

Quote:
Of course what do I know about anything, but here is my prediction:
We keep Konerko on a 2-3 Year deal.
Maybe. If Boston want him, and PK wants money and a perhaps better chance to win [or the perception of a better chance to win], he might be gone.

Quote:
Brent Morel is starting 3B next year on Opening Day.
I'd like to see him get a few hits this year and play well in Spring Training, but otherwise, why not?

Quote:
Teahen traded like Swisher to the Yankees trade version 2.
I could actually see this happening.

Quote:
Flowers is Opening Day Catcher.
GOD no! I'm starting to believe that he has no value as an MLB player. Maybe he should have stayed on the PEDs, because he looks like he sucks at baseball now.

Quote:
Quentin new DH/4th OF
This would mean that KW would have to acquire an actual starting RFer. Since I don't see this happening, I'm guessing that Quentin will again tantalize us in 2011 with glimmers of brilliance, interspersed(sp?) between injuries and ****ty play. He may then be DFAed after 2011.

Quote:
Viciedo package for either new RF or new pitching, depends on if it takes pitching or fielding the new OF.
Again, Viciedo has zero value, and this would be selling low. You'd have to get another GM to stupidly overpay in trade to the same degree that KW has done lately. Because of this, I don't see this happening.

Quote:
Santos is new Closer.
Jenks non tendered.
Jenks probably will be non tendered, but Santos' 1.5 WHIP means that he's not yet good enough to be a closer.

Last edited by khan; 09-16-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: fixed some typos