View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
FutureSox draft previews- High school hitters:
Part 1
Part 2

Sure, I may not be Andy Seiler, but at least it's free!

Seriously though, I echo DirtySox' recommendation of Andy's site. Lot's of great, free content and his draft notebook looks like an essential purchase for us draft nuts.

So who do people want the Sox to draft? I'm fully in the Austin Wilson corner (preview part 2). The guy's an absolute beast. I'm also a BIG Mike Foltynewicz fan (RHP from Minooka HS (IL)). Would love to get someone like him in the second round. Usually I'd prefer the college route, but I think the class is a little underwhelming this year.

That said, if Ranaudo (who had another poor outing yesterday) drops to 13 he would be pretty tough to pass up.
Thanks for the links. I frequent your site often.

Big fan of Austin Wilson as well. He has crazy upside, but at the same time a huge bust chance. I also really like Castellanos. It's unfortunate that both of those players are seeking big money with significant leverage. I have a feeling at least one of them will be picked up by Boston or NY.

I like Folty too, but I'm having a hard time pegging his draft slot. Do you think he could be taken in the supplemental round?