Thread: BA's AFL Top 20
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 05:34 PM
btrain929

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo View Post
Haha, don't act like what you wrote was clear.

I never once said that. My only issue is this whole fantasy world where you can see into the future and reverse trades.

In fact, I said in retrospect you don't make the deal. But fretting over a guy that was 3-4 years away at the time, when we sorely needed bullpen help is silly.

I didn't call you a moron. I said you look like a moron if you're going to whine about it.
I'll let champagne argue with you 'cuz your tit-tat conversation is annoying....

"Don't act like what you wrote was clear" - HUH? I bolded exactly where I said that he wasn't that good of a reliever when we acquired him. It's not like we traded for Scot Shields or Linebrink at the time.

"I didn't call you a moron, I said you look like a moron if..." - Oh, well then it's okay, we're cool....

Your entire reply just made me want to type about 50 of these . I bet you go to Charlotte Knights' games and hold up a "Macdougal Rocks!" sign and tell endless stories to people around you about "remember that time back in '06 when Mac threw that sick slider to strike that one guy out? Man that was awesome..."

And you knew this was coming when you decided to cherry-pick 25 IP's out of Macdougal's 2.5 years here to defend. Way to corrupt another thread...

Last edited by btrain929; 12-04-2008 at 05:43 PM.