PDA

View Full Version : Club Level Question

soxfan21
04-16-2008, 02:22 PM
I just had some questions about the club level seating. I will be there next week for the friday game against the O's, and was wondering what makes this area better or worse than the 100 level seats. This will be my first time sitting in that area and I know that the skyline bar is supposedly pretty sweet and they have climate controlled conditions up there, but any info on this area of the ball park would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HomeFish
04-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Major differences:

padded seats
waitor/waitress will come up to your seat and take food orders
concourse is lined with flat-screen TVs and has couch pieces you can sit on
concession stand is a bit classier
desert cart that goes around the concourse

rdwj
04-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Those are my favorite seats.

You have:

nice, clean bathrooms with no lines
Carpeted concourses with plasma TVs and couches
Upgraded menu
A server that comes to your seat and takes your order
Great View and still "part of the crowd"You'll have a great time. If there happens to be a rain delay or anything similar, you'll be REALLY happy to be sitting there.

HomeFish
04-16-2008, 02:28 PM
What are they selling club seats for these days. I remember it being around $40 back when I was in Chicago.

Palehose Pete
04-16-2008, 02:32 PM
I agree with everything that's been said about the Club Level. Really, a great seat to see a game. My first time sitting there was Monday's game against the A's. Very nice service, good food selection, great views of the game.

comet2k
04-16-2008, 02:48 PM
The only complaint I had about sitting in the Club Level was that on some hot days there was no breeze if the wind was coming from behind you. Otherwise, it was first class.

UofCSoxFan
04-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Another plus is you don't have people walking in front of you in the aisles all game....the major drawback of the 100 levels, especially down the baselines, in my opinion.

It's Dankerific
04-16-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm a ticket holder in the club level.

I can't emphasize enough the whole bathroom thing. Being able to run to the bathroom and back in between innings while usually not missing a single pitch? priceless. ESPECIALLY on those sold out games.

Couple that with people bringing me my food/beer on demand (though if you want a couple of less common beers you actually have to walk the few feet to the in house beer stand). I like being able to use my credit card instead of a bunch of cash for my purchases too.

My fiancee loves the whole "Get outta the rain/cold" aspect, allowing me to freeze get wet while she stays warm/dry/nice ;)

I really like the club level murals/information whatever you want to call it on the walls too.

eriqjaffe
04-16-2008, 03:10 PM
What are they selling club seats for these days. I remember it being around $40 back when I was in Chicago.Depends on where you sit (and, of course, what day/game it is). The "regular" prices are $51 between the bases ("Premium Club Level") and $47 in the outfield. The outfield club level are available for half-price on applicable Mondays, the Premium Club Level seats aren't.

soxfan21
04-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks for all of the input everyone, I appreciate it very much and hopefully it will be a great time and a white sox winner:D:.

soxpride724
04-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks for all of the input everyone, I appreciate it very much and hopefully it will be a great time and a white sox winner:D:.

You will love it, I prefer Club Level.

twsoxfan5
04-17-2008, 10:05 AM
I personally don't like club level as much as 100 level. The seats and the waitress are nice and the bathrooms are the best, but I don't really feel like part of the game as much up there. I like being down with the masses which is why I don't really like the suites either, but I want to stress to each his own here. I know the seats are very nice, but they are just not for me. Oh yeah and the hot dogs suck on the club level.

dakuda
04-17-2008, 10:11 AM
One of these day, I am going to go to a game up there. I just need to plan it and get some accompaniment -- which is harder than it sounds up here.

I went there for a 'party' a few years ago, and it looked very nice in the concourse. There was no game that day, so a lot of it was shut down.