PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club??

Sox35th
04-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Stadium Club??

Can someone tell me how early you have to get into the Stadium Club in
order to get a table?? Also, what kind of food/dinner do they have?

--Thanks

DaBears
04-16-2008, 12:24 PM
after a simple google search...

http://www.levyrestaurants.com/public/Templates/RichSNETemplate.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2FLevy%2FDiningExperiences%2FSports AndEntertainment%2FGroup4%2FU.S.%2BCellular%2BFiel d.htm&NRNODEGUID=%7BBF89B581-533E-4747-8960-2C3AB6DD0E03%7D&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&UserPref=culture%5Een-US

Jerko
04-16-2008, 12:36 PM
If you want a table in the dining room you need someone with an account to make a reservation for you. If you want a table in the bar area, the place usually clears out once the game starts. It opens when the park opens so you can get there early if you want. I haven't had dinner there in years but they used to have prime rib, turkey, assorted pasta salads and regular salads. On the bar level they have a carvery section, (beef sandwich, pulled BBQ pork, pastrami, BLT, etc) a buffet (assorted dishes there, I've never really eaten from the buffet) a sweet table etc. You need a ticket from a waitress or a bartender for the carvery and sweet table, I'm not sure if you need one for the buffet. They also have a regular bar menu with a bacon cheeseburger, cheese fries, kids meal (chicken wedges, fries, cookie) etc. nachos, wings IIRC, ice cream, stuff like that. You can also make reservations "on the glass" in the bar area which is pretty nice once in a while. I haven't dined up there yet this year so I don't know if they changed the menu any. Carvery and buffet areas end when the game ends, you can order from the "bar menu" after the game.

Jurr
04-16-2008, 09:21 PM
That damn stadium club fills QUICKLY on busy nights. You blink and it's full, especially the upstairs bar. If you want an enjoyable experience, catch a less busy game. It's nice.