PDA

View Full Version : Borowski blows up H

Huisj
04-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Borowski is getting pounded in the 9th inning by Boston right now. Came in with a 4-3 lead, quickly gave up a double, bunt, and a sac fly to tie it. Then he gave up a hit to Ortiz, and Ramirez hit a bomb way out in left to make it 6-4. Then another double, and he's out of the game.

How long until Betancourt is Cleveland's closer? Can they really stick with a guy who throws 86 MPH and hangs his breaking balls if they think they are going to contend?

EDIT: oops, I don't know why I put an "H" in the title. typo i guess.

Jjav829
04-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Does this have anything to do with that stupid commercial where all the H's disappear? :smile:

oeo
04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Does this have anything to do with that stupid commercial where all the H's disappear? :smile:

The Power of H.

Nice post by uisj.

CHISOXFAN13
04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Borowski is getting pounded in the 9th inning by Boston right now. Came in with a 4-3 lead, quickly gave up a double, bunt, and a sac fly to tie it. Then he gave up a hit to Ortiz, and Ramirez hit a bomb way out in left to make it 6-4. Then another double, and he's out of the game.

How long until Betancourt is Cleveland's closer? Can they really stick with a guy who throws 86 MPH and hangs his breaking balls if they think they are going to contend?

EDIT: oops, I don't know why I put an "H" in the title. typo i guess.

Betancourt hasn't exactly been getting hitters out this year either.

Huisj
04-14-2008, 10:00 PM

Yes, yes, I think the H's realized that sitting on Lexus Hybrids wasn't all that exciting, so they came to WSI to hang out instead.

H

Droso5
04-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Joe "6 Pack" Borowski is terrible. His stats last year were misleading and it was only a matter time before he plunged to Earth. I know it's only one game, but come on, this guy sucks. Cleveland has a great offense but their relief pitching is weak and will eventually lead them to utter defeat on a global scale.

In other newss, Mike McDougal continues to prove that he ****ing sucks. Not a bad job by Boone "Peacemaker" Logan either, it's good to see him succeed at his chosen profession.

Billy Ashley
04-15-2008, 09:12 AM
Joe "6 Pack" Borowski is terrible. His stats last year were misleading and it was only a matter time before he plunged to Earth. I know it's only one game, but come on, this guy sucks. Cleveland has a great offense but their relief pitching is weak and will eventually lead them to utter defeat on a global scale.

In other newss, Mike McDougal continues to prove that he ****ing sucks. Not a bad job by Boone "Peacemaker" Logan either, it's good to see him succeed at his chosen profession.

I'm not sure how misleading they were last season... they sucked as well. He's an awful awful closer. The Indians were my pick to win the central this year (and still are) but like last year, Borowski is big chink in the armor.