PDA

View Full Version : Tired

OEO Magglio
04-28-2002, 10:36 PM
This was the worst series I have seen the Sox play ever, it was just plain ugly, but not to say this was the whole reason, but they have played 17 straight games, and I think our pitching got a little tired. I am interested to see us play them again. I expect Buehrle to have the best game of his life, and maybe at Comiskey we can get a different result.

CerberusWG
04-28-2002, 10:56 PM
During that game 17 game stretch, we were 11-6.

We won 65% of the games, that's pretty freaking good.

Procol Harum
04-28-2002, 11:04 PM
I'm goin' Saturday, hope we don't see anything faintly resembling this past weekend! :cool:

voodoochile
04-29-2002, 12:08 AM
I think they might be tired too. I just thought of that tonight on my way home from work. Maybe we are just deluding ourselves, but that was a real long stretch of consecutive games - especially for early in the year.

Get 'em Tuesday...

fire big hurt
04-30-2002, 09:24 AM
Any body think there is a team out there ,looking for a brooding #3 hitter in exchange for a solid staring pitcher

PaleHoseGeorge
04-30-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by fire big hurt
Any body think there is a team out there ,looking for a brooding #3 hitter in exchange for a solid staring pitcher

What are we going to do with a pitcher that never blinks?

I'll keep the 2-time MVP, thank you. By all accounts, he has done nothing that could be even remotely construed as brooding. You really ought to try harder to keep up with current events.

FarWestChicago
04-30-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by fire big hurt
Any body think there is a team out there ,looking for a brooding #3 hitter in exchange for a solid staring pitcher Hmmm, this is your first post. Are you sure you aren't this kind of "Sox fan"?

:crossdresser