PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Slammin' Blankin' Afternoon postgame thread

thomas35forever
04-13-2008, 04:42 PM
First place rules.:D::bandance:

MushMouth
04-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Good pitching 2 days in a row. Love to see that...

Crede with 2 slams in a week!

gobears1987
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Where are all of the Greg Walker haters who wanted him fired last year? :scratch:

Back to back shutouts is always nice.

Sockinchisox
7-4 White Sox, 2-10 Tigers, gotta love it.

whitesoxfan
Let's play the Tigers every Sunday this season.

WizardsofOzzie
Great win today all around Sox. Let's keep it going into the series with the A's!! :bandance:

gobears1987
Let's play the Tigers every Sunday this season.How about every day?

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Let's keep it going tommorrow!

Boondock Saint
Hell of a game. Nothing more need be said.

gobears1987
Joe Crede's grand slam doesn't count because a few of the runners were put on intentionally and it was a blowout.[/shoota]

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Hell of a game. Nothing more need be said.
Agreed, we dominated in just every aspect of the game today. Let's keep doing that.

Jurr
It just seems like the Sox are so much more patient at the plate this year.
If they don't get the pitcher early, they have at least worked him hard enough to catch him later in the game.

There's something to be said about seeing a bunch of pitches. Great job, Sox! Keep it going against Oakland!

34rancher
All I can say is...
BOOM goes the dynamite....

manders_01
04-13-2008, 04:46 PM
So no one answered my question in the game thread - does anyone know when the last time 2 slams were hit in a game?

Chicken Dinner
04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
I think Denny's should give away free Grandslam breakfasts for every Sox slam. :D:

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
So no one answered my question in the game thread - does anyone know when the last time 2 slams were hit in a game?
For us? Didn't we do it against Houston back in '06?

I want Mags back
04-13-2008, 04:48 PM
these last 2 wins have just looked too easy

Frontman
04-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Where are all of the Greg Walker haters who wanted him fired last year? :scratch:

Thome isn't hitting......

All in all, a great game. Any time we can beat the Tiggers down; I'm happy.

Jurr
these last 2 wins have just looked too easy
I doubt the next ones will be as such. Oakland looks pretty darn good.

BadBobbyJenks
Javy was just unhittable today.
Good to see the bats alive all game against a guy who normally frustrates us.

WizardsofOzzie
If they don't get the pitcher early, they have at least worked him hard enough to catch him later in the game.

There's something to be said about seeing a bunch of pitches. Great job, Sox! Keep it going against Oakland!
Definitely. After the Sox had Rodgers around 30 pitches after the first inning, I had a good feeling they would get to him fast in this game. I believe we had him around 100 by the 5th inning, and then got into the bullpen letting us pile even more on them. Loving the approach the offense is taking so far this year

cheezheadsoxfan
04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Outstanding game by Javy. Boy, has he gotten it together since his "6th inning blues" days. Nice to see Paulie waking up too. And Joe has 2 Grannies in one week. :bandance:

manders_01
04-13-2008, 04:53 PM

It appears that we hit GS in 3 consecutive games, but not in the same game. I've also found that 12 men have hit 2 GS in a single game. I'm sure the list of 2 GS by a team is much higher. For some reason I just thought this might be an occurrence that didn't happen much.

Jurr
04-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Definately. After the Sox had Rodgers around 30 pitches after the first inning, I had a good feeling they would get to him fast in this game. I believe we had him around 100 by the 5th inning, and then got into the bullpen letting us pile even more on them. Loving the approach the offense is taking so far this year
I don't really remember the '05 Sox being so patient at the plate. They just went after the opposition and put just enough offense together to win.

I remember stretches where the '00 Sox put this type of offense together, where you just knew the opposing pitcher was going to be in trouble soon.
If they can keep this up, it's going to be nasty to watch.

btrain929
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I doubt the next ones will be as such. Oakland looks pretty darn good.

I got excited when I looked at the Oakland starters and saw nobody too tough besides Blanton. Then I realized, that will probably work to our disadvantage since we suck against guys we've never seen before....

Hopefully the Chicago coldness will bother those west-coast bitches, and our Chicago Toughness will truly shine.

chisoxfanatic
04-13-2008, 05:01 PM

Three in three games. That last game, Iguchi hit a slam and a 3-run shot in the last 2 innings.

It's too bad we don't play Detroit again until June. What a good start to this season though. Crede seems to be in mid-season form!

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I don't really remember the '05 Sox being so patient at the plate. They just went after the opposition and put just enough offense together to win.

I remember stretches where the '00 Sox put this type of offense together, where you just knew the opposing pitcher was going to be in trouble soon.
If they can keep this up, it's going to be nasty to watch.
I don't like making comparisons between this team and '05 in part because I think the '05 team was better rounded, and also because I dont' remember if I was thinking or saying "Wow, this team could be something special" in April of that year. But I'm hoping at the very least we can emulate the 2000 team and get off to a great start and can then afford to play .500 ball for the rest of the year...if not better.

SoxSpeed22
04-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Firing on all cylinders so far. Vazquez looked great and the offense took advantage of the opportunities. 7-4 after two weeks is something to enjoy.

Chicken Dinner
04-13-2008, 05:07 PM
The Detroit announcers were saying that between Javy and Thorton, they threw 24 consecutive strikes. Now that's some pitching. :gulp:

oeo
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Three in three games. That last game, Iguchi hit a slam and a 3-run shot in the last 2 innings.

It's too bad we don't play Detroit again until June. What a good start to this season though. Crede seems to be in mid-season form!

Meh...at least we've gotten a third of the games against them over with when they're playing like ****.

Jurr
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't like making comparisons between this team and '05 in part because I think the '05 team was better rounded, and also because I dont' remember if I was thinking or saying "Wow, this team could be something special" in April of that year. But I'm hoping at the very least we can emulate the 2000 team and get off to a great start and can then afford to play .500 ball for the rest of the year...if not better.
Yeah, I agree. We really didn't start getting jazzed until Garland kept up his awesome start. When it looked like the norm that he was dominant, we found ourselves free to dream. If Floyd keeps answering our questions to the affirmative and the bullpen stays nice and rested due to the offense's production, we're onto something.

SoxyStu
04-13-2008, 05:09 PM

I'm right here. A hitting instructor proves his worth when his team is down, not up.

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I agree. We really didn't start getting jazzed until Garland kept up his awesome start. When it looked like the norm that he was dominant, we found ourselves free to dream. If Floyd keeps answering our questions to the affirmative and the bullpen stays nice and rested due to the offense's production, we're onto something.
Yea, I'm not going to wind up making any comparisons to the '05 team until well into June. The 2000 team though, I feel free to make comparisons to.

Vernam
04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Yesterday someone suggested I calm down a bit for saying this, but I don't know how you can deny that the Sox are looking like a contender. It's obvious. Doesn't mean I think they will contend, much less are guaranteed to contend. But if they keep playing like this, they are clearly going to contend.

OK, now for something truly giddy: Who would have believed we'd be in first with a 5.5 game lead on Detroit after two weeks? :bandance:

I sure hope they can keep taking pitchers deep into counts like this. It makes all the difference, especially against teams with thin bullpens.

Vernam

Navarro's Talent
04-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Great game.

I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Javy did a great job. It was good to see Paulie get the bat going. Oh, and Crede!

jabrch
04-13-2008, 05:11 PM

Griping about something different that they surely could do better than someone else who does it for a living - no doubt.

I bet thse are the same people that say that Gino makes a crappy Pizza, Robinson makes bad ribs and that they could step in today and do person X's job better than them...in nearly every aspect of life.

HomeFish
04-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Do you guys all still hate the Javy trade?

chisoxfanatic
04-13-2008, 05:13 PM

I'm sure you do! :cool:

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Yesterday someone suggested I calm down a bit for saying this, but I don't know how you can deny that the Sox are looking like a contender. It's obvious. Doesn't mean I think they will contend, much less are guaranteed to contend. But if they keep playing like this, they are clearly going to contend.

OK, now for something truly giddy: Who would have believed we'd be in first with a 5.5 game lead on Detroit after two weeks? :bandance:

I sure hope they can keep taking pitchers deep into counts like this. It makes all the difference, especially against teams with thin bullpens.

Vernam
I'm pretty sure it was me who told you to calm down, and yes, right now we look good. But right now KC looks like a contender too. As does Baltimore, Florida, and St. Louis. But you're right that we'll be in good shape if we keep playing like this. But that is an awfully big if.

HomeFish
04-13-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm sure you do! :cool:

Heh. I have actually always been a big defender of the Javy trade. I defended it on the day it happened and I've been doing it ever since -- even when it sometimes felt like I was the only one at WSI who liked it.

I was lucky enough to get Javy on my fantasy team this year too. Good times. :smile:

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Griping about something different that they surely could do better than someone else who does it for a living - no doubt.

I bet thse are the same people that say that Gino makes a crappy Pizza, Robinson makes bad ribs and that they could step in today and do person X's job better than them...in nearly every aspect of life.
You've just made me very hungry.

Domeshot17
04-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Well, Crede looks great. Its bittersweet in a way, Every diving catch and homer is just more $$ someone else is going to give him in FA. However, you have to feel good that his back seems to be healthy.

Good thing we didn't trade Konerko to AZ for a bunch of crap.

I guess so far Kenny and the gang knew what they were doing. Lets hope they keep it up.

Vernam
04-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty sure it was me who told you to calm down, and yes, right now we look good. But right now KC looks like a contender too. As does Baltimore, Florida, and St. Louis. But you're right that we'll be in good shape if we keep playing like this. But that is an awfully big if. Funny thing is, someone else last week jokingly called me a downer for pointing out that we should keep the quick start in perspective because our record was about equal to Baltimore's. :tongue:

But our "big if" at least has to be smaller than KC's, FL's, and the O's. Good enough for me for now.

Vernam

Ava83
04-13-2008, 05:30 PM

I believe there have not been two grand slams in one game this year ( I of course may be wrong). I went to Baseball Reference and found the following detail (I only picked the ones that had players on the same team)
2007-08-22 (http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL200708221.shtml)(1) Marlon Byrd (http://www.baseball-reference.com/b/byrdma01.shtml) TEX (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/TEX/2007.shtml) @BAL (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2007.shtml) Brian Burres (http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/pvb.cgi?n1=burrebr01&n2=byrdma01) and Travis Metcalf (http://www.baseball-reference.com/m/metcatr01.shtml) TEX (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/TEX/2007.shtml) @BAL (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2007.shtml) Rob Bell (http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/pvb.cgi?n1=bellro01&n2=metcatr01)
2007-09-10 (http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/SEA/SEA200709100.shtml) Kurt Suzuki (http://www.baseball-reference.com/s/suzukku01.shtml) OAK (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/OAK/2007.shtml) @SEA (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/SEA/2007.shtml) Horacio Ramirez (http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/pvb.cgi?n1=ramirho01&n2=suzukku01) and Dan Johnson (http://www.baseball-reference.com/j/johnsda06.shtml) OAK (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/OAK/2007.shtml) @SEA (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/SEA/2007.shtml) Ryan Rowland-Smi (http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/pvb.cgi?n1=rowlary01&n2=johnsda06)

Sorry it looks funky

WhiteSox5187
04-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Funny thing is, someone else last week jokingly called me a downer for pointing out that we should keep the quick start in perspective because our record was about equal to Baltimore's. :tongue:

But our "big if" at least has to be smaller than KC's, FL's, and the O's. Good enough for me for now.

Vernam
I would say yes, but the great thing about this game is that anything can happen! I didn't think the Rockies would be in the playoffs last year, and going in to September I didn't think the Phils would be either, but they did it!

cheezheadsoxfan
04-13-2008, 05:37 PM

According to yahoo sports we did it May 19, 1996. Darren Lewis and Robin Ventura in Detroit and also Ventura hit two grand slams in 1995 in a game at Texas.

GoSox2K3
04-13-2008, 05:37 PM

Adding Swisher, Cabrera, and Quentin helps. I think these 3 guys are going to really help improve our offense compared to the last 1.5 seasons.

GoSox2K3
04-13-2008, 05:41 PM

What annoys me is that the media likes to keep pointing out how the Sox let Chris Young "get away". Granted he's a talent I would like to have, but they make it sound like we gave him away for nothing. Any mention of the Young trade seems to omit the fact that the Sox got Vazquez in return.

Javy looked great again today. We need him to keep it up throughout the season.

Chicken Dinner
04-13-2008, 05:42 PM
According to yahoo sports we did it May 19, 1996. Darren Lewis and Robin Ventura in Detroit and also Ventura hit two grand slams in 1995 in a game at Texas.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-080413-chicago-white-sox-detroit-tigers,1,5519919.story

Vernam
04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I would say yes, but the great thing about this game is that anything can happen! I didn't think the Rockies would be in the playoffs last year, and going in to September I didn't think the Phils would be either, but they did it!Yep, that unpredictability is what makes baseball the greatest sport, IMO. Two strange by-products are that people talking completely out of their asses are often right and the experts often look like fools for talking with such certainty. :wink: What a perfect excuse to behave irrationally!

Vernam

TornLabrum
04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
It's still early, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. The starting pitching has been a little spotty, but is improving overall, and the bats are where I thought they'd be. If the bullpen doesn't suffer an utter collapse like last year, and the hitters keep doing their job, my only fears (and they are significant) is a return to 2006 form by Vazquez (today helped with that), Danks going into the toilet (like he did last time out), and Floyd having a second year comparable to the one Danks had last year.

It's gonna be fun, but it could get scary.

HomeFish
04-13-2008, 05:54 PM

Jon Garland gave up two grand slams in the same game to Seattle in 2000.

Noneck
04-13-2008, 05:56 PM
It's still early, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. The starting pitching has been a little spotty, but is improving overall, and the bats are where I thought they'd be. If the bullpen doesn't suffer an utter collapse like last year, and the hitters keep doing their job, my only fears (and they are significant) is a return to 2006 form by Vazquez (today helped with that), Danks going into the toilet (like he did last time out), and Floyd having a second year comparable to the one Danks had last year.

It's gonna be fun, but it could get scary.

No concern about Contreras? That's my concern now. Danks 1st start was pretty good, Contreras has dodged bullets in both outings.

Vernam
04-13-2008, 06:01 PM
What annoys me is that the media likes to keep pointing out how the Sox let Chris Young "get away". Granted he's a talent I would like to have, but they make it sound like we gave him away for nothing. Any mention of the Young trade seems to omit the fact that the Sox got Vazquez in return.Another way to put it: If AZ shopped Young now, could they get a #1 starter in return? Good though he's looked at times, the D-Backs wouldn't get anything comparable to Javi for him right now. I damn sure don't see any chance the Sox would give Javi back for Young.

Add this to the long list of apologies that Phil Rogers owes. :cool:

Vernam

Jerome
04-13-2008, 06:06 PM

not really, I was pretty excited at the idea of getting Javy, plus I figured the Sox could afford to give up Young with Sweeney and BA in the minors. And Swisher > Young anyways, right?

PeoriaSoxFan
04-13-2008, 06:09 PM
So, is our record inflated, because we are playing the worthless Tigers? Or, is the Tiger's record depressed, because they are playing the awesome White Sox?

TomBradley72
04-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Only a mop up inning...but Thornton has looked pretty good this year. If he can become a reliable option out of the pen, along with Jenks and Linebrink, maybe even Logan....that would be huge for us.

It was a fun game to watch on TV...the broken bat hitting the batted ball in the air, Cabrera running into the ump and the pop up falling just inside 3rd base...two things I've never seen before. Gotta love baseball. :cool:

Hawk and Dj were pretty entertaining today. "Hawk, have you ever tried Red Bull?" "I have...a little too much for the Hawkeroo". Cracked me up.

Chicken Dinner
04-13-2008, 06:11 PM
So, is our record inflated, because we are playing the worthless Tigers? Or, is the Tiger's record depressed, because they are playing the awesome White Sox?

We'll find out tomorrow. :smile:

asindc
04-13-2008, 06:16 PM
not really, I was pretty excited at the idea of getting Javy, plus I figured the Sox could afford to give up Young with Sweeney and BA in the minors. And Swisher > Young anyways, right?

I was also in favor of the Vazquez-Young trade from the start, and for these reasons. Add Owens to the list of players we had in the minors that allowed the Sox to trade Young. No one would trade a #1 or #2 starter for Young right now, and Javy is a #2 with the potential to be #1.

asindc
04-13-2008, 06:17 PM
We'll find out tomorrow. :smile:

I think it will take more than one more game to find out.

oeo
04-13-2008, 06:18 PM

Plus, that rotation was phenomenal going into 2006...plugging Javy Vazquez into our #5 slot. At that time, we were in great shape to repeat. It's just a shame that things didn't work out...

I still like the idea of having Vazquez now over Young. I couldn't even imagine how bad last year would have been without Vazquez, and how bad our rotation would look this year.

IlliniSox4Life
04-13-2008, 06:24 PM
I like what I see so far, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll certainly enjoy the ride though, no matter where it takes us.

doublem23
04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Do we have to let the Tigers leave? Can't American cancel their flight out of town? :redneck

BoysMom3
04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
What a great game!

darklord23
04-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Just got back from the game, wow that was amazing.

chisox77
04-13-2008, 06:32 PM
It's all because of Swisher!

:cool:

DickAllen72
04-13-2008, 06:58 PM
7-4 White Sox, 2-10 Tigers, gotta love it.
Well, even though it's still early it looks like KW was wrong. He said the Tigers acquisition of Cabrera and Willis was going to put them in a better position to contend with the Sox. :cool:

Chicken Dinner
04-13-2008, 07:30 PM
I think it will take more than one more game to find out.

One game at a time. :cool:

Bucky F. Dent
04-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Just keep piling 'em on boys!!!

JoeClutch24
04-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Watched the game at Midway today. We looked amazing!!! Keep it up boys.

turners56
04-13-2008, 08:09 PM
We should of swept the Tigers again, game 1 of the series was just out of character for the Sox compared to the last two days. Oh well, a series win is a series win. I'm kind of worried about Oakland though, they're on a roll (and the Sox always struggle against AL West teams, even at home). They're going to be the first above .500 team we're going to play this year. Let's hope Mark brings it.

RadioheadRocks
04-13-2008, 08:17 PM
That's what I like to call a Kenny Rogers Roaster! :cool:

whitesoxwilkes
04-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Great game to be at. I have now seen four Crede slams in person.

Here's some pics. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilk/sets/72157604521616584/)

Brian26
04-13-2008, 08:22 PM

That Swisher outfield photo would be a great 8x10 for an autograph some day.

gogosox16
04-13-2008, 08:23 PM

Some nice pictures.....damn, you look to be very close to where I sit....I'm in section 113, you gotta be near that with the pics of JD.

hi im skot
04-13-2008, 08:24 PM
That was a fun game.

soxfan21
04-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Great game today, loved Paulie and Crede's grand slams and Javy really did a great job pitching today :D:.

ArkanSox
04-13-2008, 08:30 PM
The Detroit announcers were saying that between Javy and Thorton, they threw 24 consecutive strikes. Now that's some pitching. :gulp:

I also listened to the Detroit announcers. They were professional and very knowledgeable of the Sox players. They commented before the slam that the Sox will probably be happy they didn't get any offers in spring training for Joe Crede, because his defense and clutch hitting is going to help this year. No gloom and doom or whining as the game progressed.
It was actually quite refreshing.

whitesoxwilkes
04-13-2008, 08:31 PM
That Swisher outfield photo would be a great 8x10 for an autograph some day.

Looks like he's feelin' the spirit.

Red Barchetta
04-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Nice start!

...and "Big Jim" hasn't started to hit yet! :smile:

turners56
04-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Just a note to add, the White Sox have scored 70 runs this year, that's 6.4 runs a game.

What's more interesting is that 46 runs have come against Detroit in 6 games, that accounts for 66% or 2/3 of the team's total production. That's also 7.7 runs a game.

Meanwhile, the Sox staff have given up 15 in the process. I wish we played Detroit everyday...until they notice that they have too much talent to suck so much.

Railsplitter
04-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Two straight big wins over the Kitties

:bandance::bandance:

Sox
04-13-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm loving the way the White Sox have started this year already. Go Go White Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bandance:

chisox77
04-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Great pics. Also, great sits you have.

:cool:

oeo
04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280413104

On the right side, it mentions how Kenny Rogers is now tied with the lead for most Grand Slams allowed with 10. Also listed there is one of our old friends, Mike Jackson. I still hate that guy...I swear he gave up 5 of those in the one year he was here.

FedEx227
04-13-2008, 09:43 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280413104

On the right side, it mentions how Kenny Rogers is now tied with the lead for most Grand Slams allowed with 10. Also listed there is one of our old friends, Mike Jackson. I still hate that guy...I swear he gave up 5 of those in the one year he was here.

Nobody could lose a 6 run lead quite like Mike Jackson.

I went to a Phils/Sox game once where the Sox were up at least 7-8, Jackson came in and by the time he was done working his magic it was a 1-2 run ballgame.

Gavin
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM

These pictures do not accurately reflect today's weather, which I think was best summarized by me vocally saying "****!" randomly and repeatedly as I walked down Western this afternoon.

FourStarsTwoBars
04-13-2008, 10:43 PM

No balls in the 6th or 7th for Javy
and none in the 8th from Thornton
That was beautiful, Javy was so good today I didn't even notice, I just seemed the Sox were always up.
Boy grandslams feel good!

bafiarocks03
04-13-2008, 10:45 PM
I missed it! Psht, i was at the WOLVES game! haha

but sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettnesss

we own!!

ChiSoxGirl
04-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Some nice pictures.....damn, you look to be very close to where I sit....I'm in section 113, you gotta be near that with the pics of JD.

Do you have the weekend plan? I often sit in 113 on the weekends because a friend of mine has season tickets in Row 6 (I think). I'll have to introduce myself some time.

Lip Man 1
04-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Manders:

Well I know Robin Ventura hit two himself at Texas in a single game in 1995, if memory serves.

----------

Nice effort today. So far this season has been a 180 degree turn from 2007. Let's hope they can keep it going.

Two "unknown" left handers going for Oakland the next two days, we'll see if the Sox continue being patient at the plate.

Lip

gogosox16
04-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Do you have the weekend plan? I often sit in 113 on the weekends because a friend of mine has season tickets in Row 6 (I think). I'll have to introduce myself some time.
I have a full time plan and I sit in row 8

ChiSoxGirl
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM

Next time I know I'm going to a game with her, I'll introduce myself.

WizardsofOzzie
04-14-2008, 03:03 PM

Next time I know I'm going to a game with her, I'll introduce myself.
And if I happen to get my butt up there for a game I'll likely be hanging out with Jen so I'll introduce myself as well :bandance: