PDA

View Full Version : I haven't watched any of the last 3 games

cheeses_h_rice
04-28-2002, 06:01 PM
...and it's probably a good thing I've been too busy and/or tired to witness the humiliation the A's just doused on the Sox.

We probably weren't as good as the 15-7 record, and we certainly aren't as bad as these 16-1, 10-0 losses. This team just needs to shake this series off, regroup, and get ready for the M's.

Yeesh.

GASHWOUND
04-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
...and it's probably a good thing I've been too busy and/or tired to witness the humiliation the A's just doused on the Sox.

We probably weren't as good as the 15-7 record, and we certainly aren't as bad as these 16-1, 10-0 losses. This team just needs to shake this series off, regroup, and get ready for the M's.

Yeesh.

I think I would've rather had a root canal than witness this crap!
We layed down this series, and they should be embarrassed!!!

I have more to say, but if I would to say it I'd probably get banned...
:chunks

duke of dorwood
04-28-2002, 08:18 PM
There was no reaction to losing 16-1. This team has the emotion of it's manager, no reaction, just show up tomorrow. They are probably being told not to be embarrassed.

foulkesfan11
04-29-2002, 07:56 AM
I was out of town all weekend and didn't see any of the games. I'm glad. What the hell happened this weekend? I expect to lose games once in a while, but to get shelled by Oakland? Cmon. At least Cleveland & Minnesota both did bad too.