PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
04-27-2002, 07:23 PM
This might be the shortest midget to ever win the PTC game. Lame. Really lame.

"Anyone who picked me today ought to get an asterisks next to their name!" :maggs

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

More to follow (when I stop throwing up).

Soxheads
04-27-2002, 07:29 PM
We've had a lot of freaking midgets lately.

danman31
04-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
"Anyone who picked me today ought to get an asterisks next to their name!" :maggshehe, that's me and I'm proud of it!!! #4 for me and I'm only 3 back of 1st!

doublem23
04-27-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
We've had a lot of freaking midgets lately.

If by lately you mean the last two games, then yes... I guess so.

danman31
04-27-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
If by lately you mean the last two games, then yes... I guess so. The Sox will turn it around though, it's just the Oakland and Seattle road trip is a tough 6 games the last few years. The Sox have struggled during this time(esp. last year).

doublem23
04-27-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by danman31
The Sox will turn it around though, it's just the Oakland and Seattle road trip is a tough 6 games the last few years. The Sox have struggled during this time(esp. last year).

Yeah... Get them home and get them a day off, and you'll see... We'll be back...

danman31
04-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Yeah... Get them home and get them a day off, and you'll see... We'll be back... Well it's only been 2 games. Right now with 2 minor injuries(Parque isn't 100% and Wunsch is in AAA) the team could and probably will get better when those guys get back to form. I like to see how the Sox will do against Seattle. That series will be interesting. The bullpen got shalacked in Seattle, but they did well after the KC series. Was it Seattle or was the bullpen pitching like *****?

Soxheads
04-28-2002, 12:03 AM

If by lately you mean the last two games, then yes... I guess so.

Sorry, today's game took forever. It seems like when the Sox lose, they have to make it exciting (in a bad way).