PDA

View Full Version : West

KempersRS
04-27-2002, 05:44 PM
I honestly feel really bad for you...

8 games over .500 and then they go out there and give you the worst showing of their season...tough luck, man. :(:

PaleHoseGeorge
04-27-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

8 games over .500 and then they go out there and give you the worst showing of their season...tough luck, man. :(:

Maybe he can march up to the A's ticket window wearing his totally biased Sox Fan t-shirt and demand a refund.

I'm sure they'll be sympathic to such a pathetic creature.

:cool:

JoeBatters
04-27-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Maybe he can march up to the A's ticket window wearing his totally biased Sox Fan t-shirt and demand a refund.

I'm sure they'll be sympathic to such a pathetic creature.

:cool:

West and ode to veeck called into sox-and-roll and did not sound happy. Damn that was a tough game to broadcast. We were plowed by the 6th from depression.

Jerry_Manuel
04-27-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

He's had that luck for awhile.

Last year he was there, and the Sox lost, plus there was Royce and Juilo with under .100 batting averages. He went to a Hawks/Sharks game this year, Hawks lost. He was there on Friday and they lost.

I see a pattern developing here! :D:

doublem23
04-27-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Maybe he should go to more Twins games. :)

CLR01
04-27-2002, 08:49 PM

Last year he was there, and the Sox lost, plus there was Royce and Juilo with under .100 batting averages. He went to a Hawks/Sharks game this year, Hawks lost. He was there on Friday and they lost.

West quit going to see the Chicago teams, unless it is the cubs. If you want to see baseball or hockey go when the Indians or Red Wings are in town.

raul12
04-27-2002, 09:33 PM
gawd, that was ugly....i'm sure it was even worse to watch in person in an opponent's stadium. here's hoping that we can pull one out of three out of this. the one nice thing is that if it's 2-1, 16-15, or 16-1, one loss is one loss.

i remember two years ago, the *only* game i got to see in person was a sunday game where they played the toronto blue jays. unfortunately, jerry thought it best to play all the rookies and washed-ups. we lost that game 15-1. ugh...i've tried to repress it, but i wake up screaming in the night. make it stop...make it stop....

anyways, tomorrow is a new day, new game.

Jjav829
04-27-2002, 10:01 PM
Well the official Sox site must have gotten word that you were at the game West. Check out their current headline...

FarWestChicago
04-28-2002, 12:07 PM

Originally posted by CLR01

West quit going to see the Chicago teams, unless it is the cubs. If you want to see baseball or hockey go when the Indians or Red Wings are in town. Ode and I were discussing this yesterday. Hell, Ode went to two games in Chicago last year and the Sox lost both of those, too. :(:

FarWestChicago
04-28-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
Well the official Sox site must have gotten word that you were at the game West. Check out their current headline... Ouch. :o: