PDA

View Full Version : Kasper, Brenley question intelligence of some Cubs fans.

Railsplitter
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
No joke.

I caught the early innings of the Cubs-Pirates game on the breakroom TV and the Cubs annoucers noted that while the weather was nice in Pittsburgh, but not in Philadelphia, where they will be playing thier next series. In thier between pitches banter, the wondered if some Cubs fans went to the wrong city.

Strange isn't it?

turners56
04-07-2008, 08:33 PM
No joke.

I caught the early innings of the Cubs-Pirates game on the breakroom TV and the Cubs annoucers noted that while the weather was nice in Pittsburgh, but not in Philadelphia, where they will be playing thier next series. In thier between pitches banter, the wondered if some Cubs fans went to the wrong city.

Strange isn't it?

Everybody with intelligence (even in the Cubs organization) knows that most Cubs fans don't know squat about baseball, nor do they really care. Not to mention the amount of IQ lost from smoking the lovable-loser-marijuana. Since when was 100 years of losing equivalent to any kind winning or even...pride? Some of my Cubs friends were telling me that since the past is the past, it really doesn't matter that the Cubs won 100 years back and the Sox won just a bit over 2 years back, boy oh boy...better wrap another joint.

guillen4life13
04-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Stop insulting potheads.

pierzynski07
04-07-2008, 10:59 PM
:scratch:

Is it suppost to be a joke that it always rains for Cubs fans, and that since it's raining in Philly, that must be where they are?