PDA

View Full Version : Let It Go

Viva Medias B's
04-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Tonight's Fox Chicago "The Final Word" poll question is "Have you forgiven Steve Bartman?" On the eve of our home opener, on a night in which we humiliate the Kittens en route to a sweep of them, they have to do this crap?

fusillirob1983
04-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I think the title of this thread says it best. October 15, 2003 would have been an approrpriate date for this poll.

Frontman
04-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Tell me about it. This is going to be a loooooooooooooong season if they keep this up.

kaufsox
04-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Tell me about it. This is going to be a loooooooooooooong season if they keep this up.

no, it's going to be long no matter what. The 100 year thing is already annoying, and we're only a week in. Barf bags will be needed by August.:rolleyes:

kittle42
04-06-2008, 11:23 PM
Cub fans need to go **** themselves.

Got into a verbal spar with some trixies on my way back from watching the Sox game tonight because I was wearing a Sox jersey. They kept telling me to go back to "Michigan and 35th." I attempted to explain that I live three blocks away from Wrigley, but they apparently have destroyed the part of their brain that regulated comprehension.

SoxandtheCityTee
04-06-2008, 11:34 PM

Got into a verbal spar with some trixies on my way back from watching the Sox game tonight because I was wearing a Sox jersey. They kept telling me to go back to "Michigan and 35th." I attempted to explain that I live three blocks away from Wrigley, but they apparently have destroyed the part of their brain that regulated comprehension.

Chicago Police HQ? Did they think you were wanted for a crime?

itsnotrequired
04-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Chicago Police HQ? Did they think you were wanted for a crime?

maybe they thought he was the police commissioner. kittle dresses 2 impress.

Viva Medias B's
04-07-2008, 07:47 AM

You have to be making that up. Everyone knows that the only kind of Chicago baseball smack talk is Sox fan on Cub fan and not at all the other way around. They're the best fans in baseball!

Brian26
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I attempted to explain that I live three blocks away from Wrigley, but they apparently have destroyed the part of their brain that regulated comprehension.

Likely that part of their brain never existed, which is quite a testimony to the entrance requirements of Michigan State and Purdue. I'm sure they were in a cool sorority though.

kittle42
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Likely that part of their brain never existed, which is quite a testimony to the entrance requirements of Michigan State and Purdue. I'm sure they were in a cool sorority though.

Amen to all of that.

russ99
04-07-2008, 10:05 AM
I don't know about you guys, but the 100th anniversary has seemed to ratchet Cubs fans into an even more anxious level of bipolar obnoxiousness.

So you know it's gonna be really ugly when it inevitably all falls apart this season... :tongue:

kittle42
04-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I don't know about you guys, but the 100th anniversary has seemed to ratchet Cubs fans into an even more anxious level of bipolar obnoxiousness.

So you know it's gonna be really ugly when it inevitably all falls apart this season... :tongue:

The only good thing is that we'll probably need to wait another 25 years before the number is significant enough again for it to be celebrated.

Frontman
04-07-2008, 10:11 AM

If it does. I have a feeling they'll be in it most, if not all, of the season since the NL Central isn't all that good.

Foulke You
04-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm pretty sure a few years before the 100th anniversary, another event was set in motion to ratchet the Cubs fans into an even more anxious level of bipolar obnoxiousness:

http://kris.typepad.com/blog/images/sox_win_series.jpg

RadioheadRocks
04-07-2008, 11:57 PM

I have a perfect remedy for that...

Happy Third Anniversary White Sox World Champs!!!!!!!!!

:D:

thomas35forever
04-08-2008, 12:02 AM
I have a perfect remedy for that...

Happy Third Anniversary White Sox World Champs!!!!!!!!!

:D:
As much as I appreciate your enthusiam, I'd wait until October 26 to make that post.

bryPt
04-08-2008, 06:42 AM
If Mr. Bartman still likes in this town, or anywhere within viewing distance of the most repulsive media in the world, we as Sox fans should chip in and move him some place where he can live the rest of his life in peace. Poor guy.

fquaye149
04-08-2008, 07:20 AM

That's mean! Some of my best friends met the entrance requirements of MSU and Poo U

pearso66
04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't know if this was mentioned on here, but what makes the poll funny, is that Alou said a week or so ago, that there is no way he could have caught the ball anyway. Why he waited so long, I don't know, but I'm sure it would have made Bartman's life a lot easier

BTFU
04-10-2008, 07:12 PM

Hey dick there is a lot of Sox fans that went to Purdue.

BTFU
04-10-2008, 07:13 PM
That's mean! Some of my best friends met the entrance requirements of MSU and Poo U

Back off Purdue.

fquaye149
04-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Back off Purdue.

Make sure you've got the right guy:rolleyes:

Stringer
04-12-2008, 03:46 AM
I can't believe people still bring up Bartman.

Its going to be almost 5 flippin years!!!!

SMH

BringBackBlkJack
04-13-2008, 10:42 AM

Is = singular.
Are = plural.

Your point = fail.

Frontman
04-13-2008, 11:52 AM

Yikes. I'm sure there are a lot of Cubs fans there too. Should we love them or hate them?

Or should we call them 'dick?'

No need to get nasty, BTFU. It's all good.

fquaye149
04-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Yikes. I'm sure there are a lot of Cubs fans there too. Should we love them or hate them?

Or should we call them 'dick?'

No need to get nasty, BTFU. It's all good.

"Don't get nashty brutha"
--Magnus