PDA

View Full Version : Canseco injected Maggs with 'roids?

thomas35forever
04-05-2008, 05:14 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080405&content_id=2494851&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws
KW is unhappy with what Jose wrote in his new book. He claims he injected Maggs in '01 when the two were teammates.

WhiteSox5187
04-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm sure Kenny knew that when he got Canseco he was getting a juicer. I think EVERYONE in baseball knew what they were getting with Jose and a couple of other players as well. But the object of being a GM is to win games, not take moral stances. Kenny was doing what he thought would help the Sox win, even though it meant signing a jerk like Canseco. I don't hold that against him.

Dan the Man
04-05-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure we all know this by now, but Canseco's allegations go like this:

Whatever team he was on, even for a few months, he injected every single player who did or has done well.

So screw you meathead.

oeo
04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sure Canseco is a nutcase. On SportsNite last night, they mentioned how he would not take a cup of coffee during his book signing because he didn't know who made it.

Little paranoid?

turners56
04-05-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty sure Canseco is a nutcase. On SportsNite last night, they mentioned how he would not take a cup of coffee during his book signing because he didn't know who made it.

Little paranoid?

If I were him I would be, who knows? Maybe those guys he ratted out on are out to get him.

Chicken Dinner
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I thought we were done with roid talk for awhile. :scratch: