PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of funny baseball commercials...

manders_01
04-02-2008, 11:34 PM
The Rockies respond to those who don't think Holliday touched the plate in the play-in game:

S1OLJNQW_d0

I know, I know - I'm getting seriously carried away with my Rockies love. I will attempt to tone it down. :redface:

voodoochile
04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
So which new user name do you prefer, Coors or Coors Field? :tongue:

manders_01
04-03-2008, 12:13 AM
So which new user name do you prefer, Coors or Coors Field? :tongue:

:rolling: Coors - but it has to be pronounced Kerrrrs. :D:

JGarlandrules20
04-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Haha. I love bad baseball acting. :tongue:

captainclutch24
04-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Holliday still hasn't touched that plate. :angry:

Go Padres

manders_01
04-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Haha. I love bad baseball acting. :tongue:

I'm waitin for the Sox to post their commercials online so I check them out. I wanna see what all the fuss is about. :D:

I love almost any sports commercial that has an athlete as the actor. Usually reminds us they should stick to what they know best. :redneck

VeeckAsInWreck
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Holliday still hasn't touched that plate. :angry:

Go Padres

I hear ya on that one! Stupid Michael Barrett, if only he would have grabbed the ball and tagged Holliday like he was supposed to the Padres would have advanced. I know A.J. would have tagged him!

goofymsfan
04-03-2008, 12:28 PM
The Rockies respond to those who don't think Holliday touched the plate in the play-in game:

S1OLJNQW_d0

I know, I know - I'm getting seriously carried away with my Rockies love. I will attempt to tone it down. :redface:

Of the three the Rockies have posted on their website, that is the funniest one. The M's have some decent ones this year, but still not as good as some of the ones they've had in the past.