PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game today

Madscout
04-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Anyone going to the game today? I go to school in Pittsburgh, and was able to get tickets. Anything I should know about Progressive (the Jake) Field?

Jurr
04-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Anyone going to the game today? I go to school in Pittsburgh, and was able to get tickets. Anything I should know about Progressive (the Jake) Field?
Glad to see another Pittsburgher in the bunch (though I'm pretty new here).
Here's a great bit of helpful advice about going to the game.

1. Don't wear any Michigan gear (One fan who was wearing Indians gear with a Michigan hat wore beer, pistachios, and ketchup home)
2. Cheer on the Sox, but don't get crazy with it. We met a lot of great people at the game and enjoyed ourselves because we were cordial with people. The Sox fans that kept standing up and asking for trouble during the game got just that.
3. Get there early to find some parking. The lots fill up super quick.

Enjoy yourself. Represent us well, and just keep it close to the vest! It's Cleveland, for God's sake!

skottyj242
04-02-2008, 12:31 PM

Get the pretzel that is shaped like the cursive I. They're good.

Jurr
04-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Get the pretzel that is shaped like the cursive I. They're good.
Don't get the brats. They're terrible. There's just nothing like a brat with onions and peppers cooked up fresh at USCF. In Cleveland, they hand you a pre-wrapped brat in foil. BOOOOOO!!!!!