PDA

View Full Version : Rockies fire manager Buddy Bell

HawkDJ
04-26-2002, 06:17 PM
He was replaced with hitting coach Clint Hurdle.

Here for more: http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20020426&content_id=14566&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

joeywpb
04-26-2002, 06:47 PM
NEXT-Donny Baylor????? There is other team in the bigs that suck as bad as the cubs do(DUH), but w/ there payroll and arms they SHOULD be "more better". Wasn't Baylor the skipper in the Colorado, and they both still blow. Uncle Charlie needs to go, but whitesox fans like him in Cleveland(are Manuel is a H E(double hockey sticks) of alot better. No manager can coach a team that plays in that air, but Nardi would be a perfect fit for there pitching coach. The Rockies need are batters. They tried to be a hit and run team, but they are not using there stadium to there advantage-ANYWHO-"GO SOX"

VeeckAsInWreck
04-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Do the Rockies know that Terry Bevington is available? :D:

HawkDJ
04-26-2002, 07:18 PM
Now I'm not trying to start a grammar discussion but I think you need to work on your spelling! :D:

but w/ there payroll and arms they SHOULD be "more better".
Nardi would be a perfect fit for there pitching coach.
The Rockies need are batters.

Foulke You
04-27-2002, 01:10 PM
I can't ever remember a time when this many managers were axed in April. Amazing. Although I'm giving some props to myself for calling the Davey Lopes firing on the day after Phil Garner got axed. Miss Cleo tells me that the next one to go will be Jerry Naron with the Texas Rangers. $100 million plus payroll and a last place record. Heads will roll unless that ship is righted.