PDA

View Full Version : So I got this voucher for 4 tickets in my US Cellular Phone Bill...

KWoodyK34K
03-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Anyone know what games I'll be able to pick from?
I'm assuming it'll be nosebleeds against like the Orioles or Devil Ra... erm... Rays. But I was wondering if anyone had redeemed these and how the whole process works. Thanks guys.

ksimpson14
03-30-2008, 02:25 AM
According to some friends, it's Upper Deck Reserved, and any April and May game (except for opening day, Yankee series, and half price Mondays). The upper deck is underrated, enjoy

I have no problem with other team's fans coming to the park, just as long as they don't act like douches/are only there to start crap and get a rise out of people, so some common courtesy please :smile:

KWoodyK34K
03-30-2008, 03:09 AM
Nah, don't worry man. My only rivals are the teams that actually matter to me, and ignorant fans. I'd even wear a Sox jersey if I had one other than Albert Belle....

Oh, and I'm assuming all 4 tickets have to be for the same game, right?
I have 2 coupons for 4 so I'm thinking the 11th against Detroit and the 25th or 26th against Baltimore.
My girlfriend is a "Sox fan." To be honest she can't even name 1 player. I think she just does it to go against me.
But meh, might be nice to take her to a Sox game rather than dragging her to all my Cubs game.
(Plus, that takes $ out of my pocket :[ )

hi im skot
03-30-2008, 03:21 AM
I don't think you have to use all of the vouchers for the same game. Actually, I'd be surprised if that were the case.

The vouchers tend to be for some pretty questionable seats, but you should have a good time either way. :cool:

asg2003ws2005
03-30-2008, 06:33 AM
Upper Deck Reserved.

Depending on the voucher, you can use it for april/may games(green dates) OR ANY green date.

Most vouvhers handed out early in the season are april/may though.

Brian26
03-30-2008, 11:28 AM
I have no problem with other team's fans coming to the park, just as long as they don't act like douches/are only there to start crap and get a rise out of people, so some common courtesy please :smile:

Why in the world would you think someone named KWoodyK34K would be a fan of another team? :duck: