PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Help, White Sox Army!

TimoPerez
03-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Howdy, folks. Long time no speak. Timo Perez here, and for now I need your help. I wan't sure if this was the best place to start this thread, but what the heck? What's the score?!

Okay. Here is what I need. I need headlines or articles or similar things where the Chicago Tribune is biased towards the Cubs. We all know about the wonderful threads we have had here to make fun of the biased headlines, but I need actual headlines and articles, preferably from very recently, but also if there are some very good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) ones from long ago I'd like them too.

I'm in New York so my Tribune reading is limited, and I haven't seen much online recently, but if you guys can give me headlines or articles (links are preferred, I suppose) that demonstrate the Tribune being biased towards the Cubs I would be very thankful.

Thanks a lot, folks.

It's Dankerific
03-29-2008, 03:08 AM
Have you checked out www.cubune.com (http://www.cubune.com)
?

Dread Farmer
03-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Howdy, folks. Long time no speak. Timo Perez here, and for now I need your help. I wan't sure if this was the best place to start this thread, but what the heck? What's the score?!

Okay. Here is what I need. I need headlines or articles or similar things where the Chicago Tribune is biased towards the Cubs. We all know about the wonderful threads we have had here to make fun of the biased headlines, but I need actual headlines and articles, preferably from very recently, but also if there are some very good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) ones from long ago I'd like them too.

I'm in New York so my Tribune reading is limited, and I haven't seen much online recently, but if you guys can give me headlines or articles (links are preferred, I suppose) that demonstrate the Tribune being biased towards the Cubs I would be very thankful.

Thanks a lot, folks.

You'll also need: Russell Crowe, a ball of yarn and some push pins.

TimoPerez
03-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Have you checked out www.cubune.com (http://www.cubune.com)
?

Wow. Awesome. I am shocked I haven't seen that yet. Thank you very much.

You'll also need: Russell Crowe, a ball of yarn and some push pins.

I, umm, don't get it.

By the way, while the above website is in fact great, if anyone else has anything they would like to share, I'd certainly be cool with that.

Thanks everybody. You guys rock.