PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Ticket Exchange

junkyarddoug
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Does anybody know if the Sox will have tickets available for the home opener via the White Sox Ticket Exchange like they did last year?

soxfan21
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
They are using stubhub this year instead of "ticket exchange," so if you want opening day tickets you can check there, ebay, or craigslist.

JohnTucker0814
03-25-2008, 10:35 AM
I got some great tickets on there in the 3rd row in the UD... use the discount codes to get a few bucks off!

chisoxmike
03-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Does anybody know if the system for ST holders is going to be ready by opening day? I read they "hope" to have a easy way to sell our tickets done soon. ***?

itsnotrequired
03-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Does anybody know if the system for ST holders is going to be ready by opening day? I read they "hope" to have a easy way to sell our tickets done soon. ***?

Per the "season ticketholder newsletter" I got in my e-mail a couple days ago:

Ticket Forwarding through "My White Sox Account" has been enabled for all game dates, and you can also resell tickets for all games on StubHub.

We intend to have your "My White Sox Account" linked to the StubHub account you create at some point this season, and we will give you updates as they occur.

So basically, nothing has changed.

:(:

dllrbll7
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I was just trying to do it this morning. Still no link to directly forward the tickets. They should just let us email our tickets to them directly from the sox and reimburse us for the $2/ticket. Thats gotta be cheaper than shipping in most cases and easier.