PDA

View Full Version : Gotta luv the ESPN title: Surging White Sox continue to punish Indians


BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Now let's see if the friggin Chicago media picks up on it!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

Iguana775
04-25-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Now let's see if the friggin Chicago media picks up on it!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

hey BNB, you pic in your sig needs to have tags around the pic link.

like this....[ IMG]http://www.psunj.org/Images/psu-lion-head-steel.jpg[/ IMG ] with out the spaces in the begining and ending tag....

[IMG]http://www.psunj.org/Images/psu-lion-head-steel.jpg

btw, that is a pretty cool pic. :gulp:

doublem23
04-25-2002, 04:39 PM
That didn't last long... :smile:

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 10:11 PM
Iguana, thanks for the heads up, very kind of you. I think you'll be proud of what I've done with the sig. ;-) I owe it all to you. I was going to include the Flubs rainbow logo

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=85083

and the Sox logo and maybe Big Frank,

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/mlb/clubhouse/chw.gif

but it would've been wayyyy to cluttered. I didn't see any options where you can re-size the image, but I'm happy.

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Well, it was cool until the thing decided it'd stop displaying my signature. I'm sure just as I'm done typing this, the sig will pop up again, in which case I will just throw my hands up in the air and let it be. If not, I'll just figure it out later. Can ya tell I'm a rookie?

doublem23
04-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Well, it was cool until the thing decided it'd stop displaying my signature. I'm sure just as I'm done typing this, the sig will pop up again, in which case I will just throw my hands up in the air and let it be. If not, I'll just figure it out later. Can ya tell I'm a rookie?

To save bandwith (get used to it... Bandwith is worth mucho dinero at WSI :smile: ), your signature will only show once per page (your first post on the page your viewing).

Your sig is still being shown on the first post of this thread, but every post you make after that on the first page will be sans your signature.

Penn State? They suck! :D:

Iwritecode
04-25-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Now let's see if the friggin Chicago media picks up on it!!!!!


:knue

:moron

What?!? You mean there's another story to write about besides Sammy hitting another zinger?

Iguana775
04-26-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Iguana, thanks for the heads up, very kind of you. I think you'll be proud of what I've done with the sig. ;-) I owe it all to you. I was going to include the Flubs rainbow logo


no problem, bro!! :gulp:

BackInBlack
04-26-2002, 12:20 AM
To save bandwith (get used to it... Bandwith is worth mucho dinero at WSI ), your signature will only show once per page (your first post on the page your viewing).

Your sig is still being shown on the first post of this thread, but every post you make after that on the first page will be sans your signature.

I'm learning more every waning moment of every waning day. I do know I'm very fond of this place. WSI is "the Miller High Life" of Sporting Online Interaction. ;-)

Penn State? They suck!

:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :angry:

Hmmm... smells like a Pitter. But we know their range doesn't extend into Chicago, so most likely a fellow "BigTenor." Please, reveal your colors. And don't you worry, my friend, JoePa's gonna have his Lions ready for the hunt in 2002. :smile: