PDA

View Full Version : ? regarding the deal with Stubhub....

Scottiehaswheels
03-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know if Stubhub will have a lower cost shipping option once they get the electronic version going like it was the past couple years? I can't imagine they would still be charging the FedEx rate for e-tickets right? Maybe $.50-1 per ticket instead, or something like that? Anyone have any idea?

It's Dankerific
03-18-2008, 08:51 PM
and question #2, when they get the electronic delivery up and running, can you post and forget it like you could with TM. that was the only advantage (in my eyes) to that system. If i was going on vacation, busy patch at work, i didnt have to worry about catching a confirm email, getting to fedex, etc.

ksimpson14
03-18-2008, 08:53 PM
I would guess something between $2-5 total? Isn't that what it was in the past with the email system?

EndemicSox
03-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Wait, you're telling me they charge a "shipping" fee for e-tickets? :angry::scratch::whiner:

What the heck is wrong with the world! Say it 'aint so Joe...

Scottiehaswheels
03-18-2008, 09:05 PM
and question #2, when they get the electronic delivery up and running, can you post and forget it like you could with TM. that was the only advantage (in my eyes) to that system. If i was going on vacation, busy patch at work, i didnt have to worry about catching a confirm email, getting to fedex, etc.
I do know we'll have have to confirm the tickets as that is how stubhub can probably still institute the FanProtect guarantee thing...

Wait, you're telling me they charge a "shipping" fee for e-tickets? :angry::scratch::whiner:

What the heck is wrong with the world! Say it 'aint so Joe...The Ticketexchange last year charged one if you forwarded tickets... I would imagine it will be similar to this process as well, basically sellers are forwarding their tickets to stubhub right? They really need to explain this better on the stubhub link under tickets. The link there basically just says sellers will be able to send them electronically... nothing else...