PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Patio Party?

soxfan21
03-18-2008, 04:47 AM
I was on my Sox Account yesterday looking at a few things, and noticed a new box that gave me the option to purchase a few tickets to a Rookie Patio Party on April 10th. I was just wondering if anyone knew what this is, and if it is worth going to. It says that it starts at 5:30 and my guess is that it goes until game time. Just wondering if anyone had any info on this.

Scottiehaswheels
03-18-2008, 04:51 AM
It doesn't cost you anything... it's basically a welcome aboard meet and greet... def go if you can... when I went back in '03 or '04 you got to see places you couldn't go to on any other occasion, but I'm not sure that is still the case and it wasn't on a game day.. either way.. free grub.

soxfan21
03-18-2008, 06:30 AM
So, since it is on a gameday this year do I have to buy tickets to the game too or is the patio party free and you just sit there the whole game?

skottyj242
03-18-2008, 09:14 AM
It doesn't cost you anything... it's basically a welcome aboard meet and greet... def go if you can... when I went back in '03 or '04 you got to see places you couldn't go to on any other occasion, but I'm not sure that is still the case and it wasn't on a game day.. either way.. free grub.

It's a game day. You can't go walking around everywhere on game day. I think they're just trying to sell patio party tickets. I saw that one day during the week they're having a Senior Day Bingo Patio Party that would be awesome to go to.