PDA

View Full Version : another reason to love ESPN

Fenway
03-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Friend of mine who works in Bristol says Ronnie 'Woo-Woo' is there today filming a SportsCenter commercial with Mr Met and the Philly Phanatic :scratch:

kittle42
03-14-2008, 12:22 PM
"One of these things is not like the others...."

Mr.1Dog
03-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Maybe the Philly Fanatic can donate his beak to Ronald so it can mute his woos.

Risk
03-14-2008, 12:31 PM
It's continuous stupid crap like this that seems to continue in this country (not just in the sports world, either, but I digress to avoid politics/social criticisms) that make me want to go on an un-ending absinthe induced bender. Yes, I would rather live in the world where I see green fairies and other tripped out things than have to listen about the continuing nonsense that comes out of the Bristol Clown College.:angry:

Damn Booyah network.

By the way Fens, nice choice for that book recommendation from a few weeks ago. I read a few chapters at Border's last weekend and loved it when the author just laid into Berman. It was priceless.

Risk

Chilli Palmer
03-14-2008, 12:39 PM
^

Was that book titled "God Save the Fan"?

I have it and I am reading it next. How is it?

Risk
03-14-2008, 12:43 PM
^

Was that book titled "God Save the Fan"?

I have it and I am reading it next. How is it?

Yes. Sorry I had a brain fart and for the life of me couldn't recall the title. I didn't purchase if (B-Day coming next month so I held off on buying it). but from what I read I liked a lot.

Risk

Railsplitter
03-14-2008, 07:56 PM
This may be the closest Ronnie Woo-Woo has been to gainful employment since I first heard of him.

mccoydp
03-18-2008, 12:32 PM
At least his teeth now meet ESPN's QC standards. :redneck

fquaye149
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
It's continuous stupid crap like this that seems to continue in this country (not just in the sports world, either, but I digress to avoid politics/social criticisms) that make me want to go on an un-ending absinthe induced bender. Yes, I would rather live in the world where I see green fairies and other tripped out things than have to listen about the continuing nonsense that comes out of the Bristol Clown College.:angry:

Damn Booyah network.

By the way Fens, nice choice for that book recommendation from a few weeks ago. I read a few chapters at Border's last weekend and loved it when the author just laid into Berman. It was priceless.

Risk

I want to do that even when I'm not fed up with life and the way things are going.

WOO absinthe!

skottyj242
03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I hope it's as good as that Konerko commercial that aired many moons ago.

FedEx227
03-18-2008, 01:29 PM
I hope it's as good as that Konerko commercial that aired many moons ago.

EGSI316RwWs

ND_Sox_Fan
03-18-2008, 01:49 PM
This may be the closest Ronnie Woo-Woo has been to gainful employment since I first heard of him.

Watch out - they might just offer him an analyst position on BBTN.

RowanDye
03-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Watch out - they might just offer him an analyst position on BBTN.

Hey, let's leave Chris Singleton out of this. :tongue:

Frontman
03-18-2008, 03:56 PM
And I usually enjoy the "This is Sportscenter" commercials. Now, this is upsetting.

Konerko's is great, and Ozzie/Jenks one was an instant classic.

L6tiHb5uxtw