PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jerry

Iwritecode
08-02-2001, 12:53 PM
Get a job man! LOL!

I see your name as the last person to respond on almost every single post on this page. PHG better get working on those titles pretty fast or your going to pass the number of posts before he gets them up!

Man, I better start getting on here more to catch up...

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:00 PM
Get a job man! LOL!

Sorry I'm just one of those lazy teens that the media loves to talk about.

I see your name as the last person to respond on almost every single post on this page. PHG better get working on those titles pretty fast or your going to pass the number of posts before he gets them up!

I have thoughts on everything IWC!
The next title is at 1500 or something like that so it will take another week or two before I hit 1200.

Man, I better start getting on here more to catch up...
Go ahead whatever floats your boat.

FarWestChicago
08-02-2001, 01:01 PM

Don't worry, Write. We can always over ride the title logic and just assign anything we want. I'm sure PHG can come up with a good one for Jerry.

Iwritecode
08-02-2001, 01:06 PM
Don't worry, Write. We can always over ride the title logic and just assign anything we want. I'm sure PHG can come up with a good one for Jerry.

How about, Unemployed Teenager?

Iwritecode
08-02-2001, 01:08 PM
Do you remember when you first found rivals Jerry? I remember you being "the new guy" sometime last year...

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:11 PM

I hope so West!

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:12 PM
Do you remember when you first found rivals Jerry? I remember you being "the new guy" sometime last year...

Yes I do remember it IWC.

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:12 PM
How about, Unemployed Teenager?

How about NO!

Iwritecode
08-02-2001, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

When was it? Sometime midseason last year?

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:32 PM
When was it? Sometime midseason last year?

Yes right after I saw the face of a PaleHoseGeorge on WTTW when they did a special on WSI.

WindyCityHusker
08-02-2001, 01:54 PM
Blah, even I have a part time job this summer as a 16 year old... $50 a week average... I agree, get up off your lazy ass and go do something

Chisox353014
08-02-2001, 01:57 PM
Hey JM, if you're an unemployed teenager, what are you doing up so early? You should be sleeping in till at least noon every day!
Also, I hope you have a serious videogame addiction. I know I did when I was your age, and no lazy teenager worth his salt should be without one. :)

Just messin' with ya'

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:57 PM
I agree, get up off your lazy ass and go do something

That sounds like some good advice and you know what I might follow that advice.

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 02:00 PM
Hey JM, if you're an unemployed teenager, what are you doing up so early? You should be sleeping in till at least noon every day!

I get up at 5:30 on the weekdays and I sleep till noon on the weekends ask CLR and West about that, sleeping late cost me a ptc win! I made my pick in the 3rd inning of a game last week.

Also, I hope you have a serious videogame addiction. I know I did when I was your age, and no lazy teenager worth his salt should be without one.

I wouldn't say addiction but I have 3 systems.

Chisox353014
08-02-2001, 03:29 PM
Also, I hope you have a serious videogame addiction. I know I did when I was your age, and no lazy teenager worth his salt should be without one.

I wouldn't say addiction but I have 3 systems.

Just out of curiosity, what 3 systems do you have?

CLR01
08-02-2001, 03:55 PM

I remember when jerry first showed up. No matter what he was posting about he would always include someones name in the subject telling them to read it, usually Dago.

You dont have to be umemployed to do that.

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 04:01 PM
I remember when jerry first showed up. No matter what he was posting about he would always include someones name in the subject telling them to read it, usually Dago.

Hey I was trying to earn some respect from the "older" guys like Dago and West. That's not cool CLR to dig into my past like that. But two can play that game my friend. Don't make me put up your pre season predictions and make an ass out of you!

CLR01
08-02-2001, 04:06 PM
Don't make me put up your pre season predictions and make an ass out of you!

Watch it Jerry, Medinah is only a 10 minute drive from schaumburg. :)

Hey atleast i know that everyone else made close to the same predictions, including yourself (im sure that one has been misplaced).

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 04:11 PM
Watch it Jerry, Medinah is only a 10 minute drive from schaumburg.

:capone
I'm ready for you guy!

Hey atleast i know that everyone else made close to the same predictions, including yourself (im sure that one has been misplaced).

Yeah but yours might have been worse then everyone elses. Yeah mine is gone but it's not my fault. The way the contest worked was when you submitted your picks they were sent to my yahoo email account. Anyway when I got them I printed them out and entered them into the contest. But since I was running the contest I didn't have to submit my own predictions I just typed them in. So as you can see it's not my fault blame rivals. Or as Jerry Reinsdorf would say:

:reinsy
"Fans Fault"

CLR01
08-02-2001, 04:16 PM
But since I was running the contest I didn't have to submit my own predictions I just typed them in. So as you can see it's not my fault blame rivals.

Well i guess its lucky for me that i printed up that screen. Fire with fire Jerry. :)

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 04:19 PM
Well i guess its lucky for me that i printed up that screen. Fire with fire Jerry.

:moron
Yeah I printed it out to so both you guys are screwed!