PDA

View Full Version : Walnuts/Shammy Bobbleheads

Clarkdog
04-25-2002, 01:24 PM
Not that important, but an interesting observation.

At our Dominick's here in Niles, the have been selling collectable bobblehead dolls of notable baseball players. McGwire, Jeter, etc.

Paul Konerko and Frank Thomas are sold out.

Shammy is marked down for clearance.

FanOf14
04-25-2002, 01:39 PM
Are all the Dominick's selling PK and Thomas bobblehead dolls? If so, I gotta breakdown and go there on my way home from work one of these days!

cheeses_h_rice
04-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Clarkdog
Shammy is marked down for clearance.

:roidduck

But I so lovable!

Quack!

sox_fan_4life
04-25-2002, 01:43 PM
Hey if anybody in chicagoland can help out a fellow sox fan. If there are any of those bobblehead dolls left I would like at least one of each. I will send a check or moneyorder and pay shipping.
thanks for the help

sox_fan_forever
04-25-2002, 09:12 PM
I was at Dominick's awhile ago looking for the PK one but they were sold out then. I haven't looked since. I would love to get one though.

RedPinStripes
04-25-2002, 09:56 PM
I went into Osco to get some beer the other day and saw they had bobble head dolls. NOT 1 Sox player, they had Soso, and Jim Friggin Thome! I actually complained to the manager about it. I told him it's an insuly to have a Thome doll and not 1 damn sox player. He told me they are coming in soon and i said good! Get someone else to buy them here. I'm not after seeing this.

I love being difficult, but that seriously pissed me off!

FanOf14
04-25-2002, 10:05 PM
I know what you mean. About a week ago my boyrfriend and I went into an Jewel-Osco down the street from me and it was the same deal, no Sox players - it reminded me why I never shop there. Being the Mariners fan that he is (at least I got him to stop liking the Cubs), he thought it was hysterical. I went to the Dominick's near me and they had no bobbleheads at all. GRRRR!!!!!!!! It's amazing how difficult it can be to find Sox stuff in the south west suburbs.