PDA

View Full Version : Wow...Just Wow.

turners56
03-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I know most of you probably don't care what stupid fans of other teams post on Websites like Foxsports.com. But I've been hit with the most ignorance by a person who claims to be a "die hard" Red Sox fan from the Preview of the White Sox on foxsports.com. He's made me laugh my ass off and at the same time angry and annoyed enough to try and hack his computer to teach him a lesson. Here's some of his great quotes...

The White Sox truly S..V.CK !!

It's funny how everyone you ever meet from Chicag is a suffering Cubs Fan....and they fankly wear their Cub Pride year after year....Cubs hats probably the "Most Popular" Cap across the country (Don't Tell Hank Steinbrenner)....
....And even in Chicago it was always "White Sox Who" ??

Then 2005 came....
Suddenly everyone was a "White Sox Fan" and only a year later everyone was back; and is now back to suffering wityh their Cubs and it's "White Sox Who"?? again....

The White Sox are a team that "Just Doesn't Care To Improve".... and I can see why Chicago "Loves" their Cubs.

The White Sox should be dismantled like The Montreal Expos to the Washington Nationals and made into a new team relocated entirely....
Throw them to NJ.... They are so divided in loyalty in Jersey they don't know which end is up !!
Some Red Sox Fans, Some YankPuke Fans, Some Mets Fans, Some Phillies Fans....Throw them a bone !!When a complete lifeless jackwad like Konerko is your reluctant team Captain....

....That says it all.

Wrap it up. Throw New Jersey a Team !!sox1919:

1919., Is that the last time you checked your thesaurus when posting ??
Everything is bleeped....so I will let you down easy., understanding you are just an "Ignorant Chicago White Sox Fan"....
If you see Paul Konerko as one of Baseball's "True Pro's" you need psychotherapy followed up with frequent psycho-pharmacology.
Konerko himself admitted he thought being a "Team Captain" meant he was just "someone to blame" when things go wrong....and didn't want to participate in holding any team meetings or player motivation. He was quoted as saying, "Maybe I dropped the ball but guys can motivate themselves....The Big "C" just means they can look to me to do more and when things don;'t go right they can say 'Oh that's something the Captain's supposed to do, not me'...."

Yeah, he's a Real Pro....
Real Pro A*Hole....Voted in Sports Illustrated (amongst a players poll) as one of the top 5 most hated/disrespected players amongst other players.
Admittedly Curt Schilling was on the same list....and I loathe Schilling and his fat-arse and big outh as well....

But Knoerko leading The White Sox is "EXACTLY" why they are what they are...."Basement Dwellers".

They will have "An Awesome Year" if they can be .500 at Season Close....
Dismantle Them ^ Give Them Away to New Jersey....with a new team name."OrangeCounty:

Any comment coming from that avatar is immediately dismissable....
Rest...

-------------------------

chw42:

Interesting you spent all that time typing out your pointless drivel on your White BLEEP -- as we will watch them cellar-dwell wit their "True Professional" Konerko as Captain "LOL...." while he banters back, "I don't call team meetings, they're for football teams....and being the team Captain is just another reason for people to blame me when they can't motivate themselves. Guys need to motivate thmselves, thats not my problem"
AWESOME "True Professional & Captain".... BLEEP !!
Aaron Boone of 2003 is the Best for Me you have....?? LOL
As we (RED SOX) shine our 2004 WS Rings with our '07 WS Rings....and the '08 WS Rings we are going to repeat and get....I'll think of your pointless drivel posted here in this useless article about a useless team. Note only 29 posts to a White BLEEP Article....

*****....Nobody cares about your Cellar-Dwellers.
And if I have p'd off Chicago White BLEEP fans....Oh Well.... You're all Cubs Fans anyway (Cubs whom I can at least respect instead of White BLEEP )....and only in your fluke '05 did your city sell more than 7 White BLEEP shirts and hats....only for your city to return to Wrigley Field now.... where all MLB ans inside cheer on The Cubs... (The Most Popular Franchise in USA and most commonly seen hats "CUBS" -- don't tell Hank Steinbrener).

-----------------------

sox1919:

Sean Casey on a cereal box ?? Is this what you really have to debate me ??

LOL....

Uhmmmm a guy named Kevin Youkilis is our 1B & Casey a utility backup.
"Fanny Ramirez" ?? I assume that's your attempt at humor but it's just lame.
Remember that when Manny launches a 500ft rocket off your weak pitching staff this season.

------------------------

TheMusicalBox666:

If you think Konerko is a class-act., you don't get out much.
When he is voted by fellow MLB Players in Sports Illustrated's "Most Hated Players" poll each year., Yeah he's a class act. Maybe in a room filled with Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer & AROD....Then maybe he'd look good.

LOL...

----------------------

Well, it's been fun annoying all 7 of the White BLEEP Fans who think their team matters....but I'm heading back to the articles where "Real Teams" are mentioned and more than 29 posts get posted.
Those articles being "ANY" article that doesn't mention the "Basement Dwelling White BLEEP ".

All With Me Now...."Go Cubs !!"

You know you all feel that way....while you haplessly pretend to "Luv the White BLEEP " because you all jumped on their bandwagon ONCE !!bigshot712:

I'm glad you hate the Red Sox !! I'm glad all 7 of you WhitePuke Fans hate the Red Sox.... cuz when we show up in your foul Stadium on Road Games., I am sick of seeing 80% of Chicago wearing Red Sox Shirts...
I know you are all embarassed about The White Sox....and rightfully so.... but I hate bandwagon-jumpers.
Chicago....a City so deprived they want to "Be The Red Sox"....wearing Red Sox shirts ad even had to call your "Basement-Dwellers" The Red Sox...just choose a new color and we can pretend we are The Red Sox.

PATHETIC !!!!

I want fans in other cities to "GO BACK TO SUPPORTING YOUR ON TEAMS"....as every road stadium is "LOADED" with "YOUR CITIES CONVERTS" who now want to all be "Red Sox Nation" because your cities team reeks....

Get back on your own teams backs and off ours....
Show a little loyalty in bad times....(At least the 7 fans worldwide that posted some support here can attest to -- while they secretly put on their Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz, Jason Varitek, Jacoby Ellsbury, Mike Lowell, Dustin Pedroia shirts and cheer on "US"

Root for your CUBS !!
Your White Sox will never amount to anything....and you all know it.
But stop jumping on "OUR" Red Sox Nation....because you have no true loyalty to Chicago !!White Sox are the most pathetic team in all of MLB....

You all make me laugh., and I'm glad to have annoyed you all.

I'm Out !!
My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

An artice about the White Sox with about 33 posts....half being mine.

***** !!

Yeah, go White Sox...LOLAL Central 2008 Finishes:

Detroit
Cleveland
Minnesota
Kansas City
Chicago White Sox (Bottom-Feeding)
....Hey, but you'll still have your "Class Act True Professional" Konerko....refusing bto hold Team Meetings and Be Your Leader....
LOL....

I'm Out !!

This is "too easy".I truthfully have never seen such ignorance from a Cubs fan in disguise...

But really, all this makes me think of the perspective of the Chicago White Sox from all those ignorant idiots out there. Are we really that hated? What have we done to be hated on so much? I know it's just one guy...but has the media such as ESPN distorted our reputation so much that comments like these have to float around?

And if any of you would like to poke some comments at this idiot, here's the link (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7892340/Preview-2008:-Chicago-White-Sox?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=7892340&page_no=1). Have fun reading the Lindy's scouting report while you're at it. Our position players are all rated pretty well.

rdivaldi
03-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Roadhouse material to be sure...

doublem23
03-12-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, I was only able to read about 10% of that before I stopped trying to figure out what that dude was saying.

Either way, :rolleyes:. Thank god someone from Boston finally decided to set me straight.

turners56
03-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Roadhouse material to be sure...

Yea I was kinda undecided where to put it...someone move it please :).

I just find it funny how he hates Konerko so much, when he's one of the best guys on the team.

itsnotrequired
03-12-2008, 05:04 PM
f you think Konerko is a class-act., you don't get out much.
When he is voted by fellow MLB Players in Sports Illustrated's "Most Hated Players" poll each year., Yeah he's a class act.

I've never heard of this poll before.

chisoxmike
03-12-2008, 05:05 PM
The boards on FOX Sports and all that are nothing more than a bunch of people that make fun of other teams and say how much they hate a certain team. They should be taken off the article pages all together.

They're even more mindless than some of the stuff posted here by myself and others here.

spawn
03-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I guess the White Sox shouldn't play the games now. :dunno:

DumpJerry
03-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm not going to lie, I was only able to read about 10% of that before I stopped trying to figure out what that dude was saying.

Either way, :rolleyes:. Thank god someone from Boston finally decided to set me straight.
You read twice as much of it as I did. If there ever was a thread that deserved this, it is this one (directed towards the Red Sox fan, not Turner):
:whocares
I mean, why should I get worked up over what someone in Boston says?

WhiteSox5187
03-12-2008, 05:14 PM
**** Boston, see if I give a rat's ass about what some damned Red Sox fan thinks about this team. As for Konerko's leadership, he's the type that leads by example and doesn't need to shoot his mouth off unlike a certain pitcher and left fielder for the Red Sux.

turners56
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
You read twice as much of it as I did. If there ever was a thread that deserved this, it is this one (directed towards the Red Sox fan, not Turner):
:whocares
I mean, why should I get worked up over what someone in Boston says?

Look what I said in the post, you probably wouldn't care...this is just for some laughs.

pierzynski07
03-12-2008, 05:19 PM
But really, all this makes me think of the perspective of the Chicago White Sox from all those ignorant idiots out there. Are we really that hated? What have we done to be hated on so much? I know it's just one guy...but has the media such as ESPN distorted our reputation so much that comments like these have to float around?

Loudmouth manager, arrogant GM, a prick of a catcher. I'm guessing this perception is the reason for this hatred.

spawn
03-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Loudmouth manager, arrogant GM, a prick of a catcher. I'm guessing this perception is the reason for this hatred.
Or they're still bitter for the sweep we handed them in '05. :dunno:

asg2003ws2005
03-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I know most of you probably don't care what stupid fans of other teams post on Websites like Foxsports.com. But I've been hit with the most ignorance by a person who claims to be a "die hard" Red Sox fan from the Preview of the White Sox on foxsports.com. He's made me laugh my ass off and at the same time angry and annoyed enough to try and hack his computer to teach him a lesson. Here's some of his great quotes...

I truthfully have never seen such ignorance from a Cubs fan in disguise...

And if any of you would like to poke some comments at this idiot, here's the link (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7892340/Preview-2008:-Chicago-White-Sox?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=7892340&page_no=1). Have fun reading the Lindy's scouting report while you're at it. Our position players are all rated pretty well.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1816124&postcount=2

turners56
03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1816124&postcount=2

I posted a link? Those quotes are not from an article but rather some posts that are not intellectual property of Foxsports...

turners56
03-12-2008, 05:36 PM

Or the fact he can't get over the 2005 ALDS...

I also find it funny he never brought up Pierzynski, but rather picked on Pauley...***?

Optipessimism
03-12-2008, 07:00 PM
****, at least in Mariotti's drivel he can pull a complete sentence out of his ass.

I don't understand why people post this kind of crap on here. What's the point? Are you trying to piss Sox fans off? Turds like this guy, who have no idea whatsoever how to formulate or express an opinion, do not deserve attention. Don't give them any.

Optipessimism
03-12-2008, 07:05 PM

Or they have no lives? Seriously, this idiot is ripping out the last few strands of his hair over absolutely nothing. Instead of giving someone like this a sympathetic ear, or even pretending to, we should just leave this ****er alone and let him go bald.

MarySwiss
03-12-2008, 07:09 PM

I think that's further than I got.

turners56
03-12-2008, 07:12 PM
I think that's further than I got.

It's a pain to respond to his idiocy. Worse yet, he just says the same crap over and over again, thinking he won the argument. And this dude calls himself a middle aged man...must of never gotten a high school education.

thomas35forever
03-13-2008, 01:27 AM
Pack your bags, Sox fans! Guess we're moving out east!

white sox bill
03-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Windsock your long lost twin brother has been found. Must be an awfull affliction being a cub fan.

mccoydp
03-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Or the fact he can't get over the 2005 ALDS...

I also find it funny he never brought up Pierzynski, but rather picked on Pauley...***?

I think he got his polls mixed up as well, and substituted Paulie for A.J. I've never heard of Paulie's appearance in the "Most Hated" poll, but I do remember A.J. being in it.

pmck003
03-13-2008, 08:40 AM
I have a hard time believing anything about random personalities on the internet; could be a 14 year old Indian fan, a 19 year old Tiger fan, a 35 year old, mentally disturbed Red Sox fan... Really can't let this bother you...

skobabe8
03-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Why does anyone care what this douchebag says?

WizardsofOzzie
03-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Boston fans are douche bags you say? Lies, all lies!!! :rolleyes:

soxwon
03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
ive never heard PK was despised and hated and some poll says so?
Ive heard PK is very well respected and very well liked by most fans in america.
Anyone can make up crap, this fan must really be afraid of our team to throw up such banter?

soxwon
03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Pack your bags, Sox fans! Guess we're moving out east!

Indianoplis?

thomas35forever
03-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Indianoplis?
I'm referring to the idiot's calling for the Sox to move to Jersey.

turners56
03-13-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm referring to the idiot's calling for the Sox to move to Jersey.

A team in New Jersey isn't even possible. It's too close the Mets and Phillies to be an NL team and too close to the Yankees for an AL team.