PDA

View Full Version : Hey WinningUgly, what happened to "the flag?"

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 10:20 AM
It seems as though the link no longer works to the "new cubs logo." If that's the case, that'd be a real shame since I couldn't wait to introduce it to all my Flubbie friends. I've taken PHGeoge's advice and decided to practice safe trolling (ESPiN) either safe trolling or no trolling at all. ;-) You can't blame me for being eager to see everybody's reaction to your colorful creation. lol

And BTW, how awesome that the handle "BackInBlack" was available.

FarWestChicago
04-25-2002, 11:18 AM
You are NOT supposed to hotlink to this site. You are stealing our bandwidth when you do that. :angry:

If you want to use that image, right click on it, save it to your hard drive and upload it to where you want to use it.

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Wow, tuff crowd. I didn't know bro. Thanks for the heads up, I guess. I'll be sure to follow procedure in the future.

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 12:05 PM
So I take it my privileges have been revoked? C'mon, if I ask nicely, can I please have the flag back? I won't abuse it this time, I promise. Knowledge is power, and now I know the rules. I just wanna use it with my flubbie buddies.

:)

FarWestChicago
04-25-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
So I take it my privileges have been revoked? C'mon, if I ask nicely, can I please have the flag back? I won't abuse it this time, I promise. Knowledge is power, and now I know the rules. I just wanna use it with my flubbie buddies.

:) :?: I didn't delete the thread with the flag in it. Go ahead and download the image.