PDA

View Full Version : PLz help ID claytons head !

JoeBatters
04-24-2002, 11:11 PM
I thought it was CROP CIRCLES being formed now i'm not sure ! It's not corn or wheat rows ! What the hell is it ? Is it Ancient writings ? Could mans mysterious be solved ? Well i think it was ALIEN " ufo " INTERVENTION ! Yessssssss ! What do you think ?

And i am not a bobblehaed , i think !

FarWestChicago
04-24-2002, 11:13 PM
:joebatters

JoeBatters
04-24-2002, 11:15 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO to the point of seeing colors and stars ! Thanx

RedPinStripes
04-24-2002, 11:21 PM
HAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Joe batters bobblehead exposed!

Chisox_cali
04-24-2002, 11:21 PM
You gotta go all the way

:joebatters
"How you doin'?"

And as far as Royce goes, I gotta go with Crop Circles, that one cracks me up the most.

JoeBatters
04-24-2002, 11:27 PM
o **** ! gotta love it , anything for the SOX , yesssssssssssssss !

RedPinStripes
04-25-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by JoeBatters
o **** ! gotta love it , anything for the SOX , yesssssssssssssss !

BOB-BLE-HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

voodoochile
04-25-2002, 01:23 AM
Should make that the official banner of Sox-N-Roll...

Speaking of which, have you guys experienced any legal reprecussions for doing your broadcasts? I think what you are doing is cutting edge stuff from a web-legal standpoint. Just curious if you have been told to cease and desist by anyone so far.

RedPinStripes
04-25-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Should make that the official banner of Sox-N-Roll...

Speaking of which, have you guys experienced any legal reprecussions for doing your broadcasts? I think what you are doing is cutting edge stuff from a web-legal standpoint. Just curious if you have been told to cease and desist by anyone so far.

Nothin so far Thankfully. I don't think we're doing anything wrong to be honest. No sounds , voices, or pitcuted from the game are on the site or station. All you hear is us talking about the game and we do not mention the networks or anything so I don't think there is anything they can do. If someone is watching us I hope they realize this is just entertainment for die-hard sox fans and we're growing fast. I think if someone had a real problem with this, we would have gotten a call by now. We've done 15 broadcast including spring training.

If we ever get in trouble though, we hope the listeners will step up for us and help us save the station by voiceing their totally biased opinions. We're just about freedom of speech so i think we're safe until internet radio comes to a stop.

Procol Harum
04-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Outstanding work, Joe B. :D:

Crop circles are an excellent guess, but my sources at the University of Chicago's Oriental Institute inform me that Royce is a big buff of Ancient Near East History--that's actually the text of Hammurabi's Code written on his haid--in ancient Sumerian...