PDA

View Full Version : Cc Sabathia


soxwon
04-24-2002, 10:19 PM
HEY HOW ABOUT THIS NICKNAME FOR CC SABATHIA
CRISPY CREME SABATHIA, I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!!!
DA REVERAND HAS RETURNED AND SPOKEN.
IM 3-1 SO FAR THIS YEAR AT GAMES WHATS EVERYONE ELSE?
DA REV

Unregistered
04-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by soxwon
HEY HOW ABOUT THIS NICKNAME FOR CC SABATHIA
CRISPY CREME SABATHIA, I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!!!
DA REVERAND HAS RETURNED AND SPOKEN.
IM 3-1 SO FAR THIS YEAR AT GAMES WHATS EVERYONE ELSE?
DA REV

hahaha, i think thats spelled "Krispy Kreme", but funny nonetheless...

FoulkeTheIndians
04-24-2002, 10:29 PM
Yeah only it's spelled "Krispy Kreme," with K's, not C's.

Rumor has it CC's gettin married to that tennis chick Serena Williams. She's pretty big, looks like CC might have to take some self-defense tips from Chuck Finley.

JoeBatters
04-24-2002, 11:04 PM
The best was watching him after he was pulled , eating him self for a couple of innings " chewing his fingers " !

Pete_SSAC
04-24-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by JoeBatters
The best was watching him after he was pulled , eating him self for a couple of innings " chewing his fingers " !

He was hungry, cut a man a break!

- Pete

bc2k
04-25-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by FoulkeTheIndians
Yeah only it's spelled "Krispy Kreme," with K's, not C's.

Rumor has it CC's gettin married to that tennis chick Serena Williams. She's pretty big, looks like CC might have to take some self-defense tips from Chuck Finley.

Well said. And he should make her wear her tennis shoes while he's driving. No 3-inch heels for her.

MisterB
04-25-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by FoulkeTheIndians
Rumor has it CC's gettin married to that tennis chick Serena Williams. She's pretty big, looks like CC might have to take some self-defense tips from Chuck Finley.

The Breakdown:
C.C. Sabathia - 6'7" - 250(?!) lbs (heavyweight) - lefthanded
Serena Williams - 5'10" - 145 lbs (welterweight) - righthanded

C'mon, no contest, He's got the weight advantage and better reach. A fairer fight would be C.C. vs Venus:

Venus Williams - 6' 1" - 169 lbs (light heavyweight) - righthanded

If she added some weight before weigh-in, she could take him on points. :D:

BTW my vote for C.C.'s nickname:

CupCake!

voodoochile
04-25-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by MisterB


The Breakdown:
C.C. Sabathia - 6'7" - 250(?!) lbs (heavyweight) - lefthanded
Serena Williams - 5'10" - 145 lbs (welterweight) - righthanded

C'mon, no contest, He's got the weight advantage and better reach. A fairer fight would be C.C. vs Venus:

Venus Williams - 6' 1" - 169 lbs (light heavyweight) - righthanded

If she added some weight before weigh-in, she could take him on points. :D:

BTW my vote for C.C.'s nickname:

CupCake!

Venus weighs more than Serena? Wow, you could bowl me over with a tennis ball I never would have guess that. I guess muscle really does weigh more than fat...

duke of dorwood
04-25-2002, 08:05 AM
How about C C Sabfathia?

DuckSnort
04-25-2002, 08:08 AM
It may just be me, but I'm partial to C.C. sabathwater :) it just sounds funny

Iwritecode
04-25-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by DuckSnort
It may just be me, but I'm partial to C.C. sabathwater :) it just sounds funny

That one isn't too bad. :smile:

I like the guy on the troll board who actually has a screen name of CC NEEDSABAThia. Or something like that.