PDA

View Full Version : Cbs Sportsline Game Predictions


Unregistered
04-24-2002, 09:56 PM
ok, so cbs sportsline has one of those stupid daily game predictions on their site, and for the most part they're a piece of crap..er, a crap shoot...you know what i mean. anyway, here's what it said about today's game:
_________________________________________
Cleveland 4 Chicago 2
C.C. Sabathia does his part in cooling the White Sox bats, slowing down surging sluggers Paul Konerko and Magglio Ordonez.
_________________________________________

it's just funny that the EXACT opposite happened, with Paulie and Maggs both hitting a HR off of sabathia...

hello, first place.



oh, by the way:
___________________
Minnesota 3 Tampa Bay 1
Eric Milton shuts down the D-Rays and gets just enough offense to win a duel with Ryan Rupe.
___________________
HA!!!!

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
oh, by the way:
___________________
Minnesota 3 Tampa Bay 1
Eric Milton shuts down the D-Rays and gets just enough offense to win a duel with Ryan Rupe.
___________________
HA!!!!

Uh... someone want to explain this to me here? The Twinkies got pounded tonight...

OfficerKarkovice
04-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode


Uh... someone want to explain this to me here? The Twinkies got pounded tonight...
That was their prediction.

Unregistered
04-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode


Uh... someone want to explain this to me here? The Twinkies got pounded tonight...

Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion, that was another one of sportsline's awful predictions. hence the "HA!" following it.

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered


Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion, that was another one of sportsline's awful predictions. hence the "HA!" following it.

I see. Sorry bout that...