PDA

View Full Version : Cbs Sportsline Game Predictions

Unregistered
04-24-2002, 09:56 PM
ok, so cbs sportsline has one of those stupid daily game predictions on their site, and for the most part they're a piece of crap..er, a crap shoot...you know what i mean. anyway, here's what it said about today's game:

it's just funny that the EXACT opposite happened, with Paulie and Maggs both hitting a HR off of sabathia...

hello, first place.

oh, by the way:
HA!!!!

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
oh, by the way:
HA!!!!

Uh... someone want to explain this to me here? The Twinkies got pounded tonight...

OfficerKarkovice
04-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Uh... someone want to explain this to me here? The Twinkies got pounded tonight...
That was their prediction.

Unregistered
04-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion, that was another one of sportsline's awful predictions. hence the "HA!" following it.

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered

Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion, that was another one of sportsline's awful predictions. hence the "HA!" following it.

I see. Sorry bout that...