PDA

View Full Version : HELP! WSI is in desperate need of a new graphic

BackInBlack
04-24-2002, 08:13 PM
OK, I'M in desperate need of a new graphic. All my friggin friends are fans of the Flubs. We have email wars every single day. I'd love to attach a flag of the Cubs at the end of all my emails. I was hoping somebody here can make the flag. What I'm looking for is simple:

The background of the flag will be a rainbow pattern. On top of the rainbow is a Cubs "C" logo. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." ;-) This should be the Cubs official flag, as it embodies everything the Cubs are about. "Some-where, o-ver the rain-bow, Hal-sted reigns..."

I know one of you guys can come through for a fellow Sox fan. Thanks, I can't wait.

WinningUgly!
04-24-2002, 09:23 PM
Here ya go BIB. Hope it'll do.

If you need anything else to fuel your war with your sCrUBBY fan friends, try this...sCrUBBY City! (http://www.geocities.com/scrubbycity/home.html) (shameless plug) :D:

doublem23
04-24-2002, 09:29 PM
LOL!

Lovin' it!

I love that about "Cub fans"... They're so quick to point out that Comiskey is located in an African-American neighborhood, but God forbid you mention the neighborhood Wrigley is in... Then you're a homophobe, or something.

BackInBlack
04-24-2002, 10:47 PM
Winning Ugly, it's even better than I could've ever imagined. I love it. Fantastic work, you are a true testament to the Pale Hose.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=85083
"Wrigley Field: Capital of the North Halsted District not that there's anything wrong with that."

:)

WinningUgly!
04-24-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by BackInBlack
Winning Ugly, it's even better than I could've ever imagined. I love it. Fantastic work, you are a true testament to the Pale Hose.

Aw, shucks. :D:

BackInBlack
04-24-2002, 11:04 PM
Hey WU, I can't wait to show the hated their shiney new flag. They'll love it! Where's their site?

BackInBlack
04-25-2002, 12:03 AM
Well, I finally located <unnamed board filled with Cubs trolls>. I posted the image on their message board telling them about a possible new Cubs logo, and I asked for their feedback. Didn't take long for them to delete the thread. Was it something I said?

And I just checked out the friggin Tribune, hoping for some great coverage of YOUR FIRST PLACE WHITE SOX!!!

4 stories: 2 for the Cubs, 2 for the Sox (one was about Parque's quiet return lame). And of course, their front-page column by Morrissey (who I like) is devoted to the Cubs and their losing ways. :angry: Eventually we're supposed to numb to this crap, but unlike a bunch of chubs fans, I just can't swallow it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

PaleHoseGeorge
04-25-2002, 12:15 AM
Practice safe trolling. Go to ESPN.com.

That's what it's there for. :cool: