PDA

View Full Version : Ticket/Seating Question...

South Side Irish
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey homies,

My wife and I will be taking our (then) 4-month old to his first Sox game on Fathers Day. I'm buying tix tomorrow, and just want to be sure - I don't need to buy a 3rd ticket, do I? We'll be rocking the Baby Bjorn and the stroller, so we won't be taking up extra room. I've read a previous thread with good tips, but nothing about this question.

What do you think?

itsnotrequired
02-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Hey homies,

My wife and I will be taking our (then) 4-month old to his first Sox game on Fathers Day. I'm buying tix tomorrow, and just want to be sure - I don't need to buy a 3rd ticket, do I? We'll be rocking the Baby Bjorn and the stroller, so we won't be taking up extra room. I've read a previous thread with good tips, but nothing about this question.

What do you think?

Is he over 36" tall? If not, he doesn't need a ticket. If so, he will need one and you should get him in touch with a college basketball recruiter.

Cuck the Fubs
02-26-2008, 09:19 PM
My wife & I often debate this issue.........

Our experience is that it's nice to have the "extra" seat.

Gives ya more space for all the gear that comes along with those little people.

South Side Irish
02-26-2008, 09:30 PM
My wife & I often debate this issue.........

Our experience is that it's nice to have the "extra" seat.

Gives ya more space for all the gear that comes along with those little people.

I thought so, too, but I just don't want to spend the extra 30 or 40 bucks for extra room. We can manage, I think. That 30 or 40 bucks buys a lot of churros and beer!

South Side Irish
02-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Is he over 36" tall? If not, he doesn't need a ticket. If so, he will need one and you should get him in touch with a college basketball recruiter.

Hehe... with his dad standing at 6'9", he's already a born hoophead :)

diehardRLsoxfan
02-26-2008, 11:57 PM
36 inches is the cut off??

Now I can bring my friend midget Bob for free.....who knew!

itsnotrequired
02-27-2008, 05:59 AM
36 inches is the cut off??

Now I can bring my friend midget Bob for free.....who knew!

As long as you don't mind having him sit on your lap.

:D: