PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-Roll Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday!

RedPinStripes
04-23-2002, 10:50 PM
http://sox-and-roll.com/SNRBANNER49X.JPG

We're on Wed at 5pm central, Thursday at 11am, Saturday @ 2pm, and Sunday @ 2pm. We cant get the friday in game because the cops might break up our broadcast again at 11. :angry:

Join us! Hope to hear from you!

www.sox-and-roll.com

http://sox-and-roll.com/ANGUS_YOUNG_01.jpg

doublem23
04-23-2002, 10:51 PM
Without a doubt... This is going to be the greatest week of my life... :D:

OfficerKarkovice
04-23-2002, 11:54 PM
Beautiful...just curious tho guys...what exactly do you do for a living that you can do the Thursday game at 11 AM? Great devotion to the Sox tho! Keep up the great work. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-24-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Beautiful...just curious tho guys...what exactly do you do for a living that you can do the Thursday game at 11 AM? Great devotion to the Sox tho! Keep up the great work. :D:

I can't tell. lol

Afternoon games will end for me soon. Construction is picking up.

baggio202
04-24-2002, 04:17 AM

if RPS told ya..then he'd have to kill ya :)...j/k

Chisox_cali
04-24-2002, 06:06 PM
I'm not hearing anything here. Everytime I click the "Listen Here" banner I get this message:

"Oops! An error has occurred.

Broadcast unavailable. "soxandroll" is not broadcasting on our system at the moment. Please try again later."

RedPinStripes
04-25-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I'm not hearing anything here. Everytime I click the "Listen Here" banner I get this message:

"Oops! An error has occurred.

Broadcast unavailable. "soxandroll" is not broadcasting on our system at the moment. Please try again later."

Yeah we had some problems earlier, but everything was cool by 5:30 as you prolly noticed.

Chisox_cali
04-25-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yeah we had some problems earlier, but everything was cool by 5:30 as you prolly noticed.

Yep. For a while there I just thought it was my ****ty ass computer but when you guys came on you said you were having some difficulty so I held back from takin the hammer to it....for now. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-25-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Yep. For a while there I just thought it was my ****ty ass computer but when you guys came on you said you were having some difficulty so I held back from takin the hammer to it....for now. :D:

HA! You like the vulgarity too much to stay away. lol

Mathew
04-25-2002, 02:42 AM

Hey I'll listen if I can get up but that's 10:00 here and I'm not usually up by noon so I might not catch the pregame. Besides work is for Sox off days!