PDA

View Full Version : Wright going to have to come up big tomorrow

HawkDJ
04-23-2002, 09:41 PM
We are facing a very good young pitcher in C.C. Sabathia who happens to be 3-0 in his young career against us.

Wright on the other hand is slumping and we need him to at least keep us in this game and allow for the offense to win it. This game could be the deciding game on Wright's talent...

Daver
04-23-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
We are facing a very good young pitcher in C.C. Sabathia who happens to be 3-0 in his young career against us.

Wright on the other hand is slumping and we need him to at least keep us in this game and allow for the offense to win it. This game could be the deciding game on Wright's talent...

Basing a decision on this kid's talent before Memorial day is a big mistake,this is a rookie pitcher that can throw five pitches for strikes and has won at every level he has played at.

doublem23
04-23-2002, 09:50 PM
****, dog... Sabathia sucks... And in his very brief career, Wright has been better on the road. He should have no problem getting pumped up, too.

No worries, y'all... No worries...

Chisox_cali
04-23-2002, 09:54 PM
Not to mention his goddamn crokked ****in hat!!!! God I just want to hit that fat ass when I see that. He looks so dopey looking with his dumbo ears and crooked hat

Kilroy
04-23-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

He damned well better show up ready to pitch!! Danny Wrong has looked bad, bad, bad, and sickening his last 2 outings. Jerry better give him the commercial pep talk.

:jerry
"You better come ready to play, kid."

On the other side, the Sox are so due against Sabbathia. I hope they light his dough-boy ass up!

foulkesfan11
04-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Not to mention his goddamn crokked ****in hat!!!! God I just want to hit that fat ass when I see that. He looks so dopey looking with his dumbo ears and crooked hat

He is pretty goofy looking.

Hopefully our bats will be hot & we can give Wright some help.

GASHWOUND
04-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy

He damned well better show up ready to pitch!! Danny Wrong has looked bad, bad, bad, and sickening his last 2 outings. Jerry better give him the commercial pep talk.

:jerry
"You better come ready to play, kid."

On the other side, the Sox are so due against Sabbathia. I hope they light his dough-boy ass up!

Yep, this guys are #3 starter and he's looked like crap his last 2 outings. He has to learn to stay out of the BIG inning. And those walks, Ughhh. Tomorrow will be a big test against the 'Toons at their home against their #2 starter. We need to send a message and take 3 of 4 from these losers and get some distance from them.
Lets go WRIGHT!