PDA

View Full Version : LOL...from the Flubs board

OfficerKarkovice
04-23-2002, 09:08 PM
If Bere was a horse he would have been shot by now.

Haha...I love to see Scrub fans pissed because they realize that they suck.

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/mlb/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=mlb_chc&id=447156&move=nextThread

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 01:00 AM
Believe it or not the fans actually woke up enough from their drunken haze tonight to boo the team. Jeez, they are only 6 - 12. It's about time they realized what was going on down there on the field...

Vsahajpal
04-24-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Believe it or not the fans actually woke up enough from their drunken haze tonight to boo the team. Jeez, they are only 6 - 12. It's about time they realized what was going on down there on the field...

Meanwhile the ChiSox are 13-7 and in first place, and LTP returns to Charlotte this week.

Man, can't a guy talk about the FIRST PLACE CHICAGO WHITE SOX around here?

:)

OfficerKarkovice
04-24-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

Meanwhile the ChiSox are 13-7 and in first place, and LTP returns to Charlotte this week.

Vic...you know that you are always excluded from and anti-cub comments made here...and by the way...yes I do believe that we would be in 1st place!!! :D: :D: :D: :D:

Iwritecode
04-24-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

Sure, it takes the Cubs troll to bring it up... :cool:

I guess it gets kind of catching when all the media talks about is Shammy's homerun. We start doing the exact same thing here. Sad...

:gulp:

Vsahajpal
04-24-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Sure, it takes the Cubs troll to bring it up... :cool:

I guess it gets kind of catching when all the media talks about is Shammy's homerun. We start doing the exact same thing here. Sad...

:gulp:

Initially I thought the same, sad...but then I realized even the most hardened exteriors can only take so much. I figure the only thing you can do to alleviate the frustration is vent. And that, I presume, is a reason this forum is around (sometimes I think its the only reason...j/k PHG! go arsenal!).

heh

meh-nyways

LTP is back, baby!