PDA

View Full Version : Today public gets tix

soxwon
02-15-2008, 10:10 AM
10AM this morning, but get this NO OPENING DAY or CUBS games tickets to the public, only through sox ticket packages.
Damn im glad i got the presale on mon/wed.
Advantages of season tickets my friends.

whitesoxwilkes
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Is DA REVERAND 100% certain about that?

voodoochile
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
10AM this morning, but get this NO OPENING DAY or CUBS games tickets to the public, only through sox ticket packages.

That should cut down on the number of flubbie faithful in attendance this June or at least allow all the ST holders to make a killing selling on Stub Hub to the morons from up north...

JohnTucker0814
02-15-2008, 10:27 AM

even during the pre-sell for registered members Cubs and Opening Day were unavailable... very dissapointing! I guess I'll have to buy on stub-hub or something for Opening day!

Jason82807
02-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Actually tuesday the public was able to get tickets if they could figure out that the Sox Pride Club password was Pride

chisoxmike
02-15-2008, 10:32 AM
That should cut down on the number of flubbie faithful in attendance this June or at least allow all the ST holders to make a killing selling on Stub Hub to the morons from up north...

That rule has been in place for a couple years now. It really hasn't made that big of a difference.

KenBerryGrab
02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
I hate going to the games against the Cubs. Of course, this might be due to the Cubs winning every damn time now (on four occasions).

It's hard enough going to a game when the Sox lose. To have to eat it from Cub fans is the absolute worst.

WhiffleBall
02-15-2008, 10:49 AM
I am 100% sure that if you check ticketmaster for opening day and cubs tickets a few times a day every day the week or so before the game you will get tickets. They will probably be in the UD corners but you will get tickets. You can also join the sox pride club and take a chance on getting opening day and cubs tickets through that special sale. You have to act fast when they go on sale but it probably offers your best chance at lower deck seats at face value (plus TM fees). Also, do not forget craigslist. There will be plenty of tickets listed for reasonable prices.

soxwon
02-15-2008, 11:00 AM
even during the pre-sell for registered members Cubs and Opening Day were unavailable... very dissapointing! I guess I'll have to buy on stub-hub or something for Opening day!

i bought opening day and a friday cubs game on monday.

twentywontowin
02-15-2008, 11:01 AM
i bought opening day and a friday cubs game on monday.

Even yesterday, upper reserved tickets for Opening Day were available.

soxwon
02-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Is DA REVERAND 100% certain about that?

go into whitesox.com click on one of those games, a deal for packages pop up only.

kruzer31
02-15-2008, 11:18 AM

You can keep the Cubs series tickets, interleague play has lost its luster and its just a pain in the but listening to idiot Cub fans at our park.

Jeff

CRAW
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
When were/are season tickets sent to season ticket holders?

chisoxmike
02-15-2008, 01:46 PM
When were/are season tickets sent to season ticket holders?

End of March.

itsnotrequired
02-15-2008, 01:52 PM
End of March.

It was before the middle of March last year.

EDIT: Blast, it was not! They showed up on the 26th. Why did I think they got there earlier?

chisoxmike
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM

EDIT: Blast, it was not! They showed up on the 26th. Why did I think they got there earlier?

:party:

Actually, I think they arrived mid-March in 07. But I think in 06 they arrived later in the month. I could be wrong.

Regardless, there's nothing better than the "Sox Box" arriving at your place. :bandance:

whitesoxwilkes
02-15-2008, 02:05 PM
go into whitesox.com click on one of those games, a deal for packages pop up only.

You speaketh-a the TRUTH-A.

kittle42
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
You can keep the Cubs series tickets, interleague play has lost its luster and its just a pain in the but listening to idiot Cub fans at our park.

Jeff

I had not missed one game in the series live until last year. I went to the three at Wrigley, including the "Masset Masterpiece" which I remain convinced is the only reason people here still laud a dude with an ERA over 7.00. By the time they got to Comiskey, I was so pissed at the White Sox that I got rid of my tickets to every game.

grv1974
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM

Jeff

Hey, are you Jeff Kruzell from Lake Park by any chance? I was class of '93 there, and it looks like from your screen name, it might be.

skottyj242
02-15-2008, 04:04 PM

Oh man, the high and mighty INR was wrong once? How does that make you feel?

skottyj242
02-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey, are you Jeff Kruzell from Lake Park by any chance? I was class of '93 there, and it looks like from your screen name, it might be.

He's trying to steal your idenity.

itsnotrequired
02-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh man, the high and mighty INR was wrong once? How does that make you feel?

go to hell

:dtroll: