PDA

View Full Version : Pettitte got his HGH from his FATHER

Fenway
02-13-2008, 01:31 PM
:popcorn:

"Andy had not previously mentioned this usage because he acquired the substance from his father, who had obtained it without Andy's knowledge in an effort to overcome his very serious health problems, which have included serious cardiac conditions,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/02/13/2008-02-13_exclusive_andy_pettitte_received_perform.html

turners56
02-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Wow...next thing you know Pettite's wife is taking roids too.

Ziggy S
02-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't know how I can start this in the middle of a deployment in Iraq and all, but I can write and produce the greatest soap opera TV series, EVER and pitch it to a major network and sit back and collect some profits, based on all the details that have surfaced around Roid Rocket, his fams, friend (Pettite), and his needle man. All I need to start it is a memorable, catchy title. This show has the potential to draw in housewives and sports fans, which would be a first for a soap (wrestling doesn't count since it's a fixed competition).

SOXPHILE
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
The level these guys are willing to stoop, to make people believe they had nothing to do with this stuff never ceases to amaze me, although by now, I guess I should be:

Roger Clemens and HGH ? "Oh no, not me ! My wife took it. Yeah, she took it, but I didn't...."

Andy Pettitte and HGH ? "Oh, uh, I got it from my dad. It was his. I didn't meant to take it. He was sick and so I thought it was something that would help me out...."

These guys are like a bunch of grade school kids all trying to blame the other one to avoid having to stay after class for detention. *******s.