PDA

View Full Version : Does PHG have some clout?

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 12:49 AM
I know you don't like him PHG, but geez :)

From the Trib:
Clayton robbed: There was something missing after Royce Clayton's fourth-inning, solo home run on Wednesday.

The Sox forgot to push the button that sends off the fireworks after home runs.

Fans booed when it became apparent that Clayton was denied the usual post-home run celebration.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-02-2001, 12:56 AM
I was actually disappointed when that happened. Now Clayton can go pout to Uncle Jerry and get some more at-bats.

"It ought to come in handy at the Dairy Queen after the game, too!"
:hitless

"Mr. Reinsdorf will not pay for another detail job on my car after my nephew drips his chocolate-dipped cone all over the seats."
:jerry

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 12:58 AM
I was actually disappointed when that happened. Now Clayton can go pout to Uncle Jerry and get some more at-bats.

Say what you will but he was a big factor in us winning today. Maybe with Ray out a day or 2 we could get Jose some time at 2nd base?

PaleHoseGeorge
08-02-2001, 01:06 AM
Maybe with Ray out a day or 2 we could get Jose some time at 2nd base?

I think it is more likely Graffanino will get some at-bats. Valentin's hammy is sore, too.

Is anybody on this team healthy?

"Wait till I come back!":harold

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 01:10 AM
I think it is more likely Graffanino will get some at-bats. Valentin's hammy is sore, too.

:graff
Yes I am still alive and kicking Sox Fans!

Is anybody on this team healthy?
The Ordonez injury depending on how bad it is might hurt but I'm sorry Durham's injury doesn't bother me at all. I hope he gets healthy quick he is only day to day so he should be back soon.