PDA

View Full Version : Sox-Indians series preivew


HawkDJ
04-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Monday April 22, 2002. 6:05 CT. WCIU
:burly vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_276056.jpg
4-0, 1.33 ERA____2-1, 5.52 ERA

Tuesday April 23,2002. 6:05 CT. FSN
:ritchie vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_112526.jpg
1-1, 3.16 ERA____3-1, 4.09 ERA

Wedensday April 24,2002 6:05 CT. FSN+
:wright vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_282332.jpg
1-2, 6.97 ERA____2-1, 5.32 ERA

Thursday April 25, 2002. 12:05 CT. FSN
:jon vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_400181.jpg
2-1, 6.75 ERA____2-1, 8.27 ERA

doublem23
04-21-2002, 09:37 PM
No Finley? :D:

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Monday April 22, 2002. 6:05 CT. WCIU
:burly vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_276056.jpg
4-0, 1.33 ERA____2-1, 5.52 ERA

Tuesday April 23,2002. 6:05 CT. FSN
:ritchie vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_112526.jpg
1-1, 3.16 ERA____3-1, 4.09 ERA

Wedensday April 24,2002 6:05 CT. FSN+
:wright vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_282332.jpg
1-2, 6.97 ERA____2-1, 5.32 ERA

Thursday April 25, 2002. 12:05 CT. FSN
:jon vs. http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/cle/photo/ph_play_mugshot_400181.jpg
2-1, 6.75 ERA____2-1, 8.27 ERA

Does anybody else wonder why Ritchie's photo is so much closer than anybody else's??? Just an interesting thought... :gulp:

doublem23
04-21-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by TimChamp


Does anybody else wonder why Ritchie's photo is so much closer than anybody else's??? Just an interesting thought... :gulp:

His picture is from this year, so he's in a different pose than the rest of the pictures, which are all a year old.

:lofton
I'm new, too!

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


His picture is from this year, so he's in a different pose than the rest of the pictures, which are all a year old.

:lofton
I'm new, too!

OHHHHHHH...I see, I never thought of that... :D:

doublem23
04-21-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by TimChamp


OHHHHHHH...I see, I never thought of that... :D:

You pick up a thing or two around here in between West's snoring and PHG's swearing at the deep fryer. :D:

Kilroy
04-21-2002, 09:53 PM
Anyone practice Voodoo? We need to put a mojo on the Tribe for Danny Wrong and Garland's starts. They better get their control together by then. We must continue to own those bums...

Pete_SSAC
04-21-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Anyone practice Voodoo? We need to put a mojo on the Tribe for Danny Wrong and Garland's starts. They better get their control together by then. We must continue to own those bums...

I'll see what I can do. I've been slacking off lately.

- Pete

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


I'll see what I can do. I've been slacking off lately.

- Pete

LOL! Aha, so you do, do voodoo... :o:

doublem23
04-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Anyone practice Voodoo? We need to put a mojo on the Tribe for Danny Wrong and Garland's starts. They better get their control together by then. We must continue to own those bums...

Talk to daver... Maybe he can get you in the inside track with the pitching gods.