PDA

View Full Version : Swisher on CTL on CSN Tonight

mikeybooyah
01-30-2008, 01:06 PM
5:30pm in studio. Should be fun to watch.

oeo
01-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Off topic, but I'm really starting to dislike this show more and more with the Flub fan David Kaplan hosting it. It was ten times better with Jiggetts, what happened to him?

October26
01-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I also find Kaplan to be a very annoying host of the Comcast nightly sports show. Kaplan is very flubs focused. I made the mistake of listening to WGN radio at night a couple of times when he was on - awful, just awful. I used to like the Comcast nightly show alot when Jiggets was hosting it - I felt at least that Jiggets was impartial.

I will tune in tonight, however. I am also becoming a Nick Swisher fan, the more I read and hear about him. Wish there was a way to listen to just Swisher tonight and not have to hear Kaplan.

CWSpalehoseCWS
01-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Off topic, but I'm really starting to dislike this show more and more with the Flub fan David Kaplan hosting it. It was ten times better with Jiggetts, what happened to him?

Same here. The last time i watched it he basically said the Sox are a last place team and the Cubs would win the WS. It turned into a Sox bash with the Cubune writers.

veeter
01-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Kaplan predicted the cubs would win the world series last year too, on that other unwatchable show on CLTV. I guess if he predicts it every year...

soxfan21
01-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Hopefully it will be a good interview, looking forward to watching it tonite.

davenicholson
01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
5:30pm in studio. Should be fun to watch.
Thanks, Mike! Just logged into my DVR and scheduled the recording! I love my PCTV to Go!

puckereduppiet
01-30-2008, 05:28 PM
thanks...got it on now

SouthSide2Ship
01-30-2008, 05:37 PM
sullivan is an idoit. first question is about swisher's hair.

The Thomenator
01-30-2008, 05:42 PM
He mentioned that he made a conncetion with Jerry Owens. Interesting. I never woulda guessed that.

sullythered
01-30-2008, 05:42 PM
And his second one is about it being a "down year" for him last season.:rolleyes:

goon
01-30-2008, 05:44 PM

HAHA, I said the exact same thing out loud, only I didn't use the word 'idiot'.

oeo
01-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Didn't surprise me that Mr. Kraplan's first question was about the Cubs-White Sox rivalry. :rolleyes:

Yep, Swisher came on to talk about the Flubs. Why not just ask him what he thinks of the Flubs' chances of winning a World Series this year are?

Sockinchisox
01-30-2008, 05:47 PM
He mentioned that he made a conncetion with Jerry Owens. Interesting. I never woulda guessed that.

Ya, he said that at SoxFest and they went shopping together at Nordstrom's.

davenicholson
01-30-2008, 06:01 PM
50 years old in a rocking chair?! Ouch!:o:

Lip Man 1
01-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Jiggs wanted to concentrate on the Bears and felt it was to much to try to do both.

I agree I don't care for Kaplan, he's as stiff as a board out there, doesn't look like he's comfortable at all.

Lip

Jerksticks
01-30-2008, 06:53 PM
I just saw a rehash, or maybe caught the tail end of the interview. Swisher was like, "Either yer a north sider and you like the cubs, or a SouthSider and you like the Sox. I love coming to the SouthSide because it's always a packed house."

Are they going to replay this interview later tonight? I want to see the whole thing. Are there links on a website maybe?

Swisher is sweet.

JSticks

oeo
01-30-2008, 06:56 PM
I just saw a rehash, or maybe caught the tail end of the interview. Swisher was like, "Either yer a north sider and you like the cubs, or a SouthSider and you like the Sox. I love coming to the SouthSide because it's always a packed house."

Are they going to replay this interview later tonight? I want to see the whole thing. Are there links on a website maybe?

Swisher is sweet.

JSticks

It's replayed at 1am everyday. If you've heard his other interviews, though, it's pretty much the same old stuff. They always ask him the same questions.

fozzy
01-31-2008, 01:17 AM
I may be jumping on a bandwagon, but after listening to that interview I may have a new favorite player.

Frater Perdurabo
01-31-2008, 09:44 AM
"I love coming to the SouthSide because it's always a packed house."

:sahaf

LIES! LIES I TELL YOU! NO ONE EVER COMES TO THE CELL! THEY FEAR THE DANGEROUS DRUG DEALERS WHO PROWL THE RAT-INFESTED HOUSING PROJECTS! THEY SIGN PLAYERS WHO USE DRUGS AND STEROIDS AND THEREFORE ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO USE THEM! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SIT IN THE STRATOSPHERIC UPPER DECK, WITH AN OBSTRUCTED VIEW! NOW FOR AN UPDATE ON WILLIAM LIGUE!

havelj
01-31-2008, 12:41 PM
http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/media/video/whitesox/Swisher0130_16%20x%209.wmv

jenn2080
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
ChiSoxGirl was shown on the interview when they were showing them singing happy bday to him at Soxfest.