PDA

View Full Version : Lima-time


OfficerKarkovice
04-21-2002, 08:24 PM
Lima, whose ERA soared to 12.15, afterwards said he was upset with White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle, who he accused of taunting him as he was removed from the game."You don't do that," Lima said. "I'm emotional like that, but don't go yapping from the dugout. He didn't respect me doing that. Who gave Buehrle the right to do that? He's in his second year. We'll get together again."


You know Jose I cant wait until we get together again because you suck and we'll blast you for 8 runs in an inning next time too.

Pete_SSAC
04-21-2002, 08:27 PM
:whiner:

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 08:46 PM
HAHAHAHA...Lima is so funny, what an idiot...

Hey Pete, what's with the tree thingie...can you explain that to me??? :D:

doublem23
04-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by TimChamp
HAHAHAHA...Lima is so funny, what an idiot...

Hey Pete, what's with the tree thingie...can you explain that to me??? :D:

Watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail and all questions will be answered. And then go find the sorcerer... Tim...
http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/dvd/bg/41/185441.jpg

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail and all questions will be answered. And then go find the sorcerer... Tim...
http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/dvd/bg/41/185441.jpg

Aight then...I will and I will go on my quest to find out what that tree is all about... :D:

Pete_SSAC
04-21-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by TimChamp


Aight then...I will and I will go on my quest to find out what that tree is all about... :D:

Tain't a tree, look closer....

"There are some that call me... TIM?"

- Pete

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


Tain't a tree, look closer....

"There are some that call me... TIM?"

- Pete

Hmmmmmmmm...it kinda looks like a guy with a mask on or something, but he's all hairy and stuff...I'm totally lost, maybe it's because I'm sick, but I still can't tell what that "thing" is...oh well, I will try to watch that movie and find out what that "thing" is... :D:

VeeckAsInWreck
04-21-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


Tain't a tree, look closer....

"There are some that call me... TIM?"

- Pete

We are the nights that say..........NI! :smile:
To anyone who hasn't seen this movie, I highly recommend it! It is awesome! Also check out "Life Of Brian"

VeeckAsInWreck
04-21-2002, 09:55 PM
Lima SUCKS! And I don't just say it because he's a cry-baby :whiner: and he got rocked by the best offense in the A.L.! But C'mon! He couldn't pitch in the field formerly known as Enron, OK no one can except for the Astros! They shut out S.F. 4-0 today at that same field! Now he pitches in a very spacious park and he still can't pitch! So bring it on against Buehrle punk!

kingpin_rcs
04-21-2002, 10:23 PM
I noticed your tag earlier and I busted out laughing.

Bring us a shruberry! Then another shruberry! Thenset one higher than the other with a path to create a two level effect....

Then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with...a herring!

(If you have not seen the movie the above probably makes sense)

TimChamp
04-21-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by kingpin_rcs
I noticed your tag earlier and I busted out laughing.

Bring us a shruberry! Then another shruberry! Thenset one higher than the other with a path to create a two level effect....

Then you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with...a herring!

(If you have not seen the movie the above probably makes sense)

OH...OK, I get it now...HAHAHA... :D: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

RedPinStripes
04-21-2002, 11:02 PM
I was sitting behind the 3rd base dugout today at the game and Lima was pitching up a storm before the manager even got out there. He started with the umpire after he threw a wild pitch and then screamed at his manager the whole time on the mound and bitched his whole way back to the dugout. Then he continued to stare into the Sox dugout from the top of the steps for about 3 innings. It was hilarious though. the fans were giving him so much **** and he literal;y gave the finger 3 times that i saw. Not sure if it was to the fans by the dugout, or the the sox. Either way, he got lit up and cried about it as if it wasn't his fault. I luuuuuuuvvvv razzing jagoff pitchers!

GASHWOUND
04-22-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I was sitting behind the 3rd base dugout today at the game and Lima was pitching up a storm before the manager even got out there. He started with the umpire after he threw a wild pitch and then screamed at his manager the whole time on the mound and bitched his whole way back to the dugout. Then he continued to stare into the Sox dugout from the top of the steps for about 3 innings. It was hilarious though. the fans were giving him so much **** and he literal;y gave the finger 3 times that i saw. Not sure if it was to the fans by the dugout, or the the sox. Either way, he got lit up and cried about it as if it wasn't his fault. I luuuuuuuvvvv razzing jagoff pitchers!

LOL! Yeah, that guys a dick. But did you hear what Buehrle was aying that made Lima upset? Even though I think Buehrle has a rep as being the best pitchers in baseball, I don't see Buehrle as the taunting type. I wish I knew what was said.

RedPinStripes
04-22-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND


LOL! Yeah, that guys a dick. But did you hear what Buehrle was aying that made Lima upset? Even though I think Buehrle has a rep as being the best pitchers in baseball, I don't see Buehrle as the taunting type. I wish I knew what was said.

Me too. I couldn't see anything . I was right behind the sox dugout. All i saw was that Lima cussed out everyone who came near him and was starring into the Sox dugout for 3 innings after he left the game and flipping off the fans. *****!

doublem23
04-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Apparently, Buehrle didn't actually say anything:

Chicago Sun-Times; April 22, 2002 (http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-sox22.html)

It wasn't an easy walk back to the dugout for Lima, who looked into the Sox' dugout to see ''the guy with the blond hair'' (left-hander Mark Buehrle) giving the boo-hoo sign by rubbing his eyes.

:whiner:

RedPinStripes
04-22-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Apparently, Buehrle didn't actually say anything:



:whiner:


HA! Go mark!