PDA

View Full Version : Andy Pettitte may spill beans on Roger

Fenway
01-30-2008, 09:15 AM
:popcorn:

When the Congressional committee examining the findings of the Mitchell Report finally does talk to Andy Pettitte, one focus of the deposition, according to Brian McNamee's lawyer, may be an offseason conversation about performance-enhancing drugs the Yankee pitcher had with former teammate Roger Clemens and McNamee, their former trainer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/01/30/2008-01-30_lawyer_says_andy_pettitte_may_spill_juic.html

SoxyStu
01-30-2008, 10:08 AM

When the Congressional committee examining the findings of the Mitchell Report finally does talk to Andy Pettitte, one focus of the deposition, according to Brian McNamee's lawyer, may be an offseason conversation about performance-enhancing drugs the Yankee pitcher had with former teammate Roger Clemens and McNamee, their former trainer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/01/30/2008-01-30_lawyer_says_andy_pettitte_may_spill_juic.html

I don't see news here...this is McNamee's lawyer releasing this statement to jog Pettitte's memory and try to pressure him not to blindly back his buddy, Clemens.

champagne030
01-30-2008, 11:34 AM

Wait. McNamee has claimed to warn Pettitte of the horrors of HGH, but then went ahead and injected him with the poison?

According to McNamee, during the 2001-02 offseason, Pettitte asked him about human growth hormone. McNamee said that he discouraged Pettitte from using human growth hormone at that time.http://files.mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf

Then he suggested that Clemens use HGH?

McNamee believed that it was probably his idea that Clemens try human growth hormone.What is it Brian? HGH is bad and you discourage the use or you peddle the ****?

This whole thing smells like ****. A scumbag drug dealer trying to keep his ass out of jail vs. a potential HOF pitcher watching his legacy go down the drain because he used PED's.

My hope is that that they throw the book at McNamee for lying and find out Clemens used (without McNamee) and his career is a sham.

Goose
01-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Wait. McNamee has claimed to warn Pettitte of the horrors of HGH, but then went ahead and injected him with the poison?

What is it Brian? HGH is bad and you discourage the use or you peddle the ****?

This whole thing smells like ****. A scumbag drug dealer trying to keep his ass out of jail vs. a potential HOF pitcher watching his legacy go down the drain because he used PED's.

My hope is that that they throw the book at McNamee for lying and find out Clemens used (without McNamee) and his career is a sham.

I don't understand your point.

Why could he NOT have told them that HGH is **** for your system, but gone ahead and given it to them anyway?

McNamee: Listen, Andy. I think HGH will make you stronger and more durable, but this stuff will shrink your nuts, make you grow a third eyebrow and ultimately shorten your life by 10-15 years. This **** is NASTY!

Pettite: Shut up fool! You work for me, and if I wanted to be nagged, I would have called my mother. Inject this **** into my buttock, or I will find someone else to take my money.

McNamee: Would you prefer the left buttock or the right?

champagne030
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Why could he NOT have told them that HGH is **** for your system, but gone ahead and given it to them anyway?McNamee: Listen, Andy. I think HGH will make you stronger and more durable, but this stuff will shrink your nuts, make you grow a third eyebrow and ultimately shorten your life by 10-15 years. This **** is NASTY!HGH doesn't do that to a body.

Pettite: Shut up fool! You work for me, and if I wanted to be nagged, I would have called my mother. Inject this **** into my buttock, or I will find someone else to take my money.Andy, I'm a doctor and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to inject you with these drugs that I obtained illegally and am trying to peddle on you. :rolleyes:

voodoochile
01-31-2008, 12:49 AM
HGH doesn't do that to a body.

Andy, I'm a doctor and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to inject you with these drugs that I obtained illegally and am trying to peddle on you. :rolleyes:

You really believe this crap don't you?