PDA

View Full Version : Pedro Feliz to the Phillies

The Thomenator
01-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Per ESPN.com.......

This removes the Fightin' Phils as potential Crede suitors. I'll be suprised if he's not a Giant. But if he proves to be ehalthy in Spring Training, a lotta other teams can pop up with interest.

thedudeabides
01-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Per ESPN.com.......

This removes the Fightin' Phils as potential Crede suitors. I'll be suprised if he's not a Giant. But if he proves to be ehalthy in Spring Training, a lotta other teams can pop up with interest.

Good, I'm tired of trading with them.

gr8mexico
01-28-2008, 06:23 PM
This is actually good for the White Sox. Now the Giants can start trade talks with the Sox for Crede.

doublem23
01-28-2008, 06:26 PM
This is actually good for the White Sox. Now the Giants can start trade talks with the Sox for Crede.

Most rumors have the Giants holding off on making a serious play at Joe until they get a chance to see him in the Spring.

gogosox16
01-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Most rumors have the Giants holding off on making a serious play at Joe until they get a chance to see him in the Spring.
And thats exactly what they should do...He needs to prove him self yet again before any team takes a chance for him...But if a team was smart they would trade for him now when they aren't many suitors and get him cheap and hope for a big break before some teams get reinterested and raise his value.

repeat06
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
And thats exactly what they should do...He needs to prove him self yet again before any team takes a chance for him...But if a team was smart they would trade for him now when they aren't many suitors and get him cheap and hope for a big break before some teams get reinterested and raise his value.

Bottom of rotation cheap?

chisox77
01-30-2008, 02:58 PM
I agree. No more trades with the Phillies for at least a few years.

:cool: