PDA

View Full Version : Higgy!

voodoochile
04-21-2002, 04:47 PM
His 2-run shot ties it, his two run error blows it open...

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Paulwny
04-21-2002, 04:50 PM
I hope we have enough runs.

voodoochile
04-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
I hope we have enough runs.

It's the 8th inning. Glover then Foulke. They should be fine...

Whoops... it's Osuna... Where's Gary?

Chisox_cali
04-21-2002, 04:54 PM
:ray=CLUTCH

Didn't get to say that that often last year

Paulwny
04-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

It's the 8th inning. Glover then Foulke. They should be fine...

Whoops... it's Osuna... Where's Gary?

I think JM has to save some of the pen for the tribe. I hope the pen lasts the season, we need to get >5 innings from some of the young guns.

voodoochile
04-21-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny

I think JM has to save some of the pen for the tribe. I hope the pen lasts the season, we need to get >5 innings from some of the young guns.

Two straight games for Foulke. Most he can go is tomorrow. Come on Burly-Mon throw a complete game tomorrow. It would be very very helpful...

rmusacch
04-21-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Two straight games for Foulke. Most he can go is tomorrow. Come on Burly-Mon throw a complete game tomorrow. It would be very very helpful...

I don't understand why he was brought in yesteday. It was not a save situation. I can understand that we have not had a lot of save situations but I would have kept him on the shelf yesterday, knowing that we are going to probably need him in the Cleveland series. I have a feeling these games are going to be a lot closer than the three in Comiskey.

voodoochile
04-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

I don't understand why he was brought in yesteday. It was not a save situation. I can understand that we have not had a lot of save situations but I would have kept him on the shelf yesterday, knowing that we are going to probably need him in the Cleveland series. I have a feeling these games are going to be a lot closer than the three in Comiskey.

I was confused by that one too. I can only think JM was trying to get him some work figuring today might be rained out and he hasn't pitched that much. It back fired... At least Glover will be fresh tomorrow, and most of the bullpen should be available if needed - except middle relief and that is the one position we shouldn't need...

Porzio looked alright today...