PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 With the Toons on Sox-and-Roll


RedPinStripes
04-21-2002, 03:56 AM
We'll be covering Monday's and Thursdays game for this 4 game set with those damn Toons. Let's hope we can get at least 3 out of 4 in this series and put them in their place AGAIN!

So far Sox-and-Roll is 5-2 on the season. We're hoping to keep that pace throught the season as we cover the Sox in a totally biased way.

Tune in at 4pm central for our salute to Layne Staley. 1 hour of Alice in Chains will be played before our 1 hour pre-game show.

Catch us on Thursday at 11am Central time as we prepare for the final game of the 4 game set with the tribe that will start at 12 Central time
:wh1tesox00

Chisox_cali
04-21-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Tune in at 4pm central for our salute to Layne Staley. 1 hour of Alice in Chains will be played before our 1 hour pre-game show.



Great Idea RPS, any idea of what the playlist is gonna consist of? Or is it just random AIC songs.

RedPinStripes
04-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Great Idea RPS, any idea of what the playlist is gonna consist of? Or is it just random AIC songs.

Not exacly sure yet. I had some of his tunes and i just burned a **** load more. It will basically be random. I'll try to get the best of his songs in an hour. Send us requests if there is something you want to hear.

Chisox_cali
04-21-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Not exacly sure yet. I had some of his tunes and i just burned a **** load more. It will basically be random. I'll try to get the best of his songs in an hour. Send us requests if there is something you want to hear.

Well there are just two many great AIC songs whatever you play will be good, My personal favs are "Nutshell" "Am I Inside" and my all time fav "I Stay Away"

RedPinStripes
04-21-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Well there are just two many great AIC songs whatever you play will be good, My personal favs are "Nutshell" "Am I Inside" and my all time fav "I Stay Away"

Consider it done. :D:

Chisox_cali
04-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Consider it done. :D:

Sweet.

ode to veeck
04-23-2002, 07:07 PM
should include the link/url for newbies to follow to sox-n-roll, i.e., the path to totally biased web audio coverage

RedPinStripes
04-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
should include the link/url for newbies to follow to sox-n-roll, i.e., the path to totally biased web audio coverage

Yeah. A new thread will be up in a bit . We added a broadcast tomorrow.