PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Jerk

TheGipper
04-20-2002, 11:11 PM
Out of all the baseball players you've all met, who you would say is the biggest jerk to the fans.

My pick was Albert Bell. Saw him in Minnesota and he was all the Sox were cool, but he never spoke to anyone just grunted and flipped you off or cussed you out.

SOXSINCE'70
04-21-2002, 12:27 AM
That's why I never ask for autographs.Because eventually,you find out that the jerks outnumber the good guys by a large margin.

YOFrankie
04-21-2002, 03:07 AM
There was a very good Sports Century on Albert Bell on Espn Classic awhile back. I used to see Albert in a wholely bad light, and I do agree the guy was wrong in many things he did, but I respected him after that program. Worst jerk in baseball, Deion Sanders.

RedPinStripes
04-21-2002, 04:05 AM
Out of the guys I met believe it or not, Scott Fletcher was a real prick to me twice . once when i was around 9 and then again when i was about 15 in 90'. He never wanted to sign crap and looked offended when I asked him for an autograph. Later in that day i asked him again in 90' . I had a card of his from 83 and he just gave me a dirty look. I just said "this card would still be worth **** anyway!" Then he just put his head down and walked in the dugout. What a prick! I never heard of Fletcher being much of a prick because he never said much, but he was a real prick to me. Maybe I just caught him on bad days?

Mathew
04-21-2002, 04:08 AM
A girl I know usde to bat girl for the Bucckos. Everyone on the team signed a bat and ball, except Barry the Ass Bonds. Jerk #1 then, I hear he's come a long way.

LongDistanceFan
04-21-2002, 05:25 AM
from what heard............. its a tie tween bonds and belle with bell being in the lead

MarqSox
04-21-2002, 11:45 AM
Mike Caruso was a jerkoff.

SOXSINCE'70
04-21-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox
Mike Caruso was a jerkoff.

And where is he now??

'Nuff said.