PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Tonight talking Sox.....NEXT nm

sox_fan_4life
04-20-2002, 09:49 PM
nm

sox_fan_4life
04-20-2002, 09:55 PM
They mentioned the damn dogs and the damned cubs attendance.
Otherwise very upbeat for the Sox.

SOXSINCE'70
04-20-2002, 11:33 PM
What do you expect from these East Coast vermin who think the Yankmees can win the WS every year??It's always about the attendance with these dunces.Do they realise the reason many stay away from Comiskey is the current ownership??
Now don't worry about me.I'm a weekend season ticket holder who puts his money where his mouth is.I'm there to support a COMPETITIVE product.
So help me God,if I hear Lenny say "We won't spend a dime if we've only got a nickel" one more time,i'll remind him he's got plenty of my nickels.The overpriced concessions see to that.
And no,i'm not a beer drinker.

VeeckAsInWreck
04-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
What do you expect from these East Coast vermin who think the Yankmees can win the WS every year??It's always about the attendance with these dunces.Do they realise the reason many stay away from Comiskey is the current ownership??
Now don't worry about me.I'm a weekend season ticket holder who puts his money where his mouth is.I'm there to support a COMPETITIVE product.
So help me God,if I hear Lenny say "We won't spend a dime if we've only got a nickel" one more time,i'll remind him he's got plenty of my nickels.The overpriced concessions see to that.
And no,i'm not a beer drinker.

Amen to that Brother! I too am a weekend season ticket holder and am tired of hearing all of the above mentioned crap! I spend plenty of money on Parking & Concessions.(Beer, Nachos...ETC.) I'm not saying I'm supplying this weeks payroll but, I try to do my part! sCrUB fans need to realize that the Tribune doesn't give a crap about the team as long as they can broadcast their infomercials about the park over WGN. So let those guys at ESPN comment about the attendance! BTW did they mention how crappy the weather was? I was there and am thawing as we speak! Oh wait! the weather was the same at Wrigley wasn't it? I forgot that :bluerock keeps you warm!