PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Individual Game Tickets on Sale February 15

RTI_SoxFan
01-18-2008, 02:26 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20080118&content_id=2350346&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

jabrch
01-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Don't wait until the 15th...

Prior to the general on sale date, White Sox season ticket holders (81 and 27 game plans) will be the first to have access to individual-game tickets through an online pre-sale on February 11. Ozzie Plan (13 games) ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase by means of a pre-sale on Tuesday, February 12; members of the Sox Pride Club will have a Wednesday, February 13 pre-sale; and registered users of whitesox.com will have access to individual-game tickets online on February 14.

soxfan21
01-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Don't wait until the 15th...
It's true, if you wait till the 15th, you don't usually get the better seats for the better games. For free you could become a registered user of whitesox.com and get tickets earlier, or even join the sox pride club for $30 ( to get premier and sox/cubs seats), thats what a buddy of mine did last year. Luckily I got my 27 game weekend plan, and really the two games that I will probably buy that are not on my plan are opening day, and the friday that the brick monument gets unveiled.